3| What A day.

(Enjoy that pic of Abu <3 🍰🥛)

No one POVS

"Well welcome *ribbit* !" A girl with green hair said, "You can call me asui or tsu or just froppy," She said smiling Then a guy with a a lightening bolt comes up and says "Hi I'm Denki kaminari!" He said grinning (After everyone introduce themselves I'm to lazy you'll probably get to see some the characters throughout the story) Bakugou then says "I'm not even joining this stupid mafia gang i just came here to kill this guy." Bakugou said pointing at midoriya "But thanks for the information!" Bakugou said grinning trying to get out of midoriya grip Bakugou started using his quirk but it didn't  work...? 

"HEY WHAT DID U DO TO MY QUIRK IT WAS WORKING BEFORE!?????" Midoriya smiled and said "Ohh just something," Bakugou started to check around his dress for any knives Bakugou then thought he could just use the hair clip He moves his hands and gets the hairclip as he throws it and it hits asui skin Midoriya looked distracted after that so he wasn't holding tightly on bakugou waist bakugou takes that time to get out of his grip and starts running saying "LATER SUCKERS" as he puts up the middle finger and sticks out his tongue "Sir do we go after him?!?!?" Midoriya then says "No I think we will be seeing him again" Midoriya says smirking "We will meet again Bakugou Katsuki" "Now go and treat up tsu wound." "Ofc Sir,"

Katsuki POV

I start running surprised no one was coming after me my first though is to get home seeing if mina there (When he arrive) Hey pinky you here..? Mina look's shock and comes out crying as she hugs him "I WAS WORRIED I WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT YOUR LOCATION BUT NOTHING CAME UP!" Mina sniffles "Hey its ok i fine how about we sit and chill..?" "But what about the job what if something happens to us because we didn't complete it!" "Don't worry we'll talk about that later lets go and change.. lets just focus on ourselves" Bakugou said sighing

Short chapter sorry :((( Enjoy the rest of yalls day byE 🧍‍♀️🖐🏽