Chapter 8

Dean opened his eyes, immediately sitting up. He looked down at his watch, its faint beeping stopped by the press of a small button.

8:04 AM

He rubbed his face and looked down at the bundle of blankets and pillows next to him. Dean smiled to himself and prodded at Castiel.

Cas groaned and arched his back. Dean got up, the bed creaking under his weight, and walked to the other side of the bed, squatting to be face to face with Cas. He reached his hand over and carressed Cas's cheek with the back of his hand. Cas's face furrowed and he rolled onto his stomach. Dean grunted and stood up, sitting on the edge of the bed next to Cas's knees. Cas brought one of his legs up, inaudible words mumbled through the pillow.

Dean leaned forward and wrapped his arm around Cas's waist, craining his neck towards Cas's ear. He smiled againts Cas's ear and whispered softly, "Hey, Featherbrain. Wake up." Cas groaned and buried his face in the pillow. Dean leaned back up and pursed his lips, a mischevious glint in his eyes. He pulled the blanket off of Cas and straddled him, careful to not wake him.

Dean let his fingers brush lighly down Cas's back two or three times, Cas's hips wiggling with his groaning. Dean let his fingers press harder into Cas's side, Cas letting out a muffled 'stop'. Dean smirked and began squeezing his hips. Cas rolled around, a bit turning to face Dean groggily, "Dean stop." Cas's eyes were shut, only a tiny sliver of blue peeking out. Dean layed on top of Cas, stretching his arms around his shoulders.

Cas hummed and stretched his arms above his head. Dean placed his chin in the dip of Cas's shoulder, Cas bringing his hand up to push his hair back.

Dean pulled the blanket over him and Cas. Once under, Dean flipped them over. Cas's legs tangled with Dean's, their feet dangling off the edge of the bed. Cas stretched outwards, then shuddered inwards, curling into a fetal positon. Dean smiled and wrapped his arms around him, one hand cupping the back of Cas's thigh and the other draped over his waist. Cas wiggled his toes and nuzzled closer to Dean, "Dean." Dean looked down, "Hmm." Cas closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose under Dean's chin, "Your morning breath smells like whiskey." Dean smiled, "Is that good?" Cas shrugged, shifting his body so he could touch Dean's hair, "It could be worse.."

Dean and Cas stayed like that, petting eachothers hair and giving eskimo kisses, nobody speaking.

Dean broke the silence. His stubbled cheek scratching against Cas's shoulder as he spoke, "What ever happened to going to class today?" Cas's eyes shot open and he erupted out of the blankets, and fumbling out of bed. Dean laughed and watched as Cas tried to untangle himself from the mess of blankets.

He sat up and reached for Cas, tugging him back by the leather jacket Cas was still wearing. Cas fought back and pulled away from Dean, "Please, Dean! I'm gonna be late!" Dean laughed and held on to him, whining, "Just stay!" Cas struggled under Dean's hold, his hands pawing at Dean's face, "This isn't funny, Dean!" Dean yanked Cas backwards, and pulled him on the bed, "Just stay here." Dean pulled Cas on top of him, holding his face, "With me."

Dean ran his hands down the front of Cas's jacket and let them fall onto his lap. Cas took Dean's hands and put them around his waist, making Dean's whole chest flutter, "I just met you and I'm already.." He paused,"..skipping school to be with you."

Dean smiled, beaming up at Cas, "So, yes?" Cas rolled his eyes and slid off the bed, walking over to the small bathroom in Dean's room, "I suppose I have no choice.." Dean smiled wider, rocketing out of his bed, "Great!" Cas smiled shyly and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door.

Dean skirted his bed and went to his dresser, the drawer still opened from last night. He closed it and squatted down, pulling out the bottom drawer. He dug around until he found an old, tight ACDC shirt. Dean unfolded it and held it up, trying to imagine if Cas would fit in it or not. He cocked his head and looked back on when Cas was half-naked and scared, covered in coffee on the bathroom bench. He smirked and also remembered the vivid imagination he had, imagining Cas on top of the sinks, and Dean pounding-