What should I do?

Authors note:
If you are still reading thank you but Before you continue reading just a heads up that eun woo moved abroad with his parents at the age of 14.

That's I gotta say <3
———————————————————————————

Y/n was scared to decide but she wanted to study abroad but she still didn't wanna leave her friends and family.

Y/n POV
After listening to Mr.Gwan I said " Mr. Gwan can I have some time to think before I have my final decision?"  "Of course you can just make sure you tell me and you only have one and half a month to decide. But if you have an answer call or email me or just come to the office" said Mr.Gwan

"Okay, I'll think about it and I'll try to get to you soon" I said to Mr.Gwan "okay well you should get back to class, I would want to take to much of your learning time" he said I got up from my seat and say "bye" to Mr.Gwan.

I walk back to class but my mind was still trying to wrap my head around what Mr.Gwan had just told me. When I walk back to class and sit down on my spot I felt like someone was looking at me but ignored it. I tried paying attention to what my math teacher was writing down but couldn't really pay attention.

After my math class ends I walk out of the classroom to hear my friends screaming my name in excitement. I started walking towards them until someone said " I heard you called to the office. They probably told you they didn't want someone as ugly as you in this school." ?? Said and her little friends start laughing as if it was funny just hear their annoying voice and laughs I could already tell it was Heather and her minions.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself before I say and do something that I would regret.

End of y/n's pov