World's Biggest CEO's Youngest Daughter

1 week passes

Y/n was cooking some popcorn for her because she was planning to watch her k-drama "it's okay not to be okay". While she gets ready and comfortable she get a notification but ignores it and when it 1AM see looks at what the notification was

from....

Her parents saying "tomorrow wear a dress and come to xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx we are going to announce you to the world please be ready". Y/n freezes and knowing that it's almost 2AM so she decides to sleep for now.

Back to Y/n's POV

After getting that text from my parents I check the time and it's almost 2AM so I decide to go to sleep. I've never been this nervous before after a few minutes I fall asleep trying to think about what dress I was going to wear.

8:30 Am

I wake up and check the time to see it's 8:30 in the morning I began to debate if I should sleep a bit longer or get guy and choose my dress because I know it's going to take forever. I decided to get my sleepy self up and do my morning routine and have a little breakfast. After that I go and look through my closet.

(Your closet)

I go to look for my dress section and call 3 of my maids to help me find the right one while I wait for them I start searching for some

I go to look for my dress section and call 3 of my maids to help me find the right one while I wait for them I start searching for some. After a few minutes my 3 maids come in and so far I've only gotten through 4 dresses.

2 hours later

"Finally, after hours of searching I finally found the perfect one!!" I yell than I realized I had to look for jewelry that matched my dress.

After look for all that I look at the time again realizing that it 12pm already. I start getting even more nervous but kinda glad because finally I can get pay back for all those that bullied me. Than I start thinking on how I'm going to fit in the car with the dress on....

———————————————————————————
Authors note

Uhhh you guys won't see the outfit, and the rest until the next chapter

But I hope you guys are enjoying this so far and if your reading till now I <3 you!