11 ~ Yes master[21+]

Playlist for this chapter :
House of Cards- BTS
Crazy In Love- Beyonce
Singularity - BTS(V)
Scream- Usher

Faiza's Pov

He is coming towards me with a knife in his hand and smirking continuously, I feel panic rush over my whole body, what is he going to do with me? He hovers over me and clutches my cheek with his large palm.

"Don't panic, baby, I'm not going to kill you, I'll just play with you a little." He chuckles and begins to stroke his thumb against my cheek, why is he talking this way? This kinda giving me a creepy vibe.

He suddenly lifts his hand above on air with that sharp knife on his hand and I widen my eyes, he is going to kill me for sure.

"T-taehyung! W-what-ah!" I scream with all of my lungs and squeeze my eyes shut, I'm panting and shaking. I thought he just stabbed the knife in my eye but I'm not feeling anything.

"Open your eyes." He whispers on my ear and lick my earlobe, I slowly open my eyes and see that knife is directly in front of my right eye just a centimeter away, if I lift my face a bit then it will clearly poke my eyes. I breath heavily.  Suddenly, he laughs out loud.

"Scared?" I gulp down nervously.

"Why are—-" he didn't even let me finish as he fisted my hair tightly and I gasp.

"Answer me kitten, are you scared of me?" What should I probably say? How would he react, he is still holding that knife in front of my eyes and I gulp.

"C-can you please—" Again he cuts me off.

"Fucking answer me, kitten, are you scared?" He spats and my body jerks up. What's wrong with him?

"N-no" I manage to say, though I'm pretty scared right now, he just chuckles and removes the knife from my eyes, his hand goes near my dress and he starts to tear my dress with his knife and I flinch, within a moment my dress just fall down from my body and I'm nothing but just waring a pantie. I close my eyes immediately as I'm totally exposed in front of him besides, my hands are not free, I feel some hot breath against my left nipple and he just licks on my harden nipple by his tongue, I arch my back and bite my lip. I feel him grabbing my both breasts with his huge palms and begins to massage lightly.

"Open your eyes." he demands and I open my eyes slowly.

"You know about BDSM right?" I nod.

"I'm dominant on the bed and you have to obey my every order, got it?" He gives a light squeeze on my both breast and I moan.

"Y-yes!" I shamelessly agreed.

"Good, then I'm going to say you rules for tonight." He says and pinches on my both nipple, I bite my lower lip hard. What is he doing with me?

"Rule 1: You can't cum until I order you.
Rule 2: You are going to call me master.
Rule 3: You can't bite your lips, that's my work to bite your lips.
Rule 4: You can't say no to me, I'm going to play with your body tonight and if you break any of the rules then I'm gonna punish you hard—" He says huskily while playing with my breasts and bite my neck lightly, I moan, why I found this hot.

"Understood?" he asks against my skin while kissing my neck gently.

"Y-yes!" I reply breathlessly, he harshly squeezes my breast and my body jerks up in anticipation.