Moving Out

The weather was becoming chillier in the city of Ikebukuro. People bundled themselves up more, as the crisp air threatened to freeze them to death. In Raira Academy, as the second years stood up, one person casually made a quiet exit to the principal’s office. There he passed him a note and quietly left without a word. The principal looked at the letter written in clean Japanese, then folded it back, picking up the phone.

“Hello? Yes I’m going to need you to make a small change in the second year student roster. Please remove Izaya Orihara from our list of students. He’s dropped out.”

Shizuo walked out quickly, as the bell rang for dismissal, passing by Shinra and reminding him they had to meet at his house. Shinra nodded and walked in the direction of the Biology club while Shizuo ran quickly to his cubby to change shoes. He passed by a certain one, seeing its contents were already empty and name stripped from its label. He wrapped a scarf around him and walked outside, seeing Izaya waiting at the entrance. Izaya looked up at him and smiled a little.

“It’s cold today, isn’t it?” he joked casually.

“Kinda. Let’s go to my house and change before we head to Shinra’s.” Shizuo suggested as they began walking. “I don’t want you getting sick.”

“How touching of you…”

Izaya held Shizuo’s hand gently and walked closer. “I told them to drop my name from the list. I’m no longer a student. Father will hear about this and I’ll be reprimanded for sure.”

Shizuo squeezed his hand lightly. “But then we can start preparing for the next four months. We have a family to raise.”

“You sound like a married old man.” Izaya teased.

“Shut up!!”

*~*~*~

Izaya finished placing all his important items in a small box he would leave out with in the morning. He felt so empty. When he got home, his father didn’t even so much as look at him as he coldly stated that Izaya was a failure. Biting on his lip hard enough to draw blood, tears dripped to the floor.

‘Failure… Failure…’

He guided a hand to his belly and took easy breaths, trying to calm himself down. He was glad he was going to get away from this house, and leave the problems behind. He told his sisters that he was going to live elsewhere, and made them promise not to tell their father anything. He wiped the tears (cursing the increased levels of estrogen that made him so emotional to begin with), and folded the box.

“I may be a failure here, but I surely won’t be a failure of a parent. I promise.” Izaya said lying down on the bed. “And your father will be there too. I can’t wait to meet you.”

Izaya closed his eyes, drifting off into a daydream. He was in a spacious apartment walking to the kitchen. A soft embrace from behind, revealed Shizuo and a kid with blonde hair, and blue eyes that resembled Shizuo was hugging his leg. Izaya snapped out of his dream sleepily hearing his phone and noting the time. He looked out the window and saw Shizuo and Tom waiting outside.

“I’ll be down in a second.” Izaya said and went to throw the box outside.

Shizuo caught it down below and waited for his lover to sneak out the house. Tom looked at Shizuo who wore a contagious grin on his face. Tom pat his friend on the shoulder.

“If you need anything, just call on me.” he said assuring Shizuo, as Izaya softly closed the door behind him and bounded over.

“Ready?” Shizuo asked.

“As I’ll ever be.”

I’m walking out this life, to spend a better one gazing at the sunrise, instead of the sunset. I’m looking forward to starting something exciting.

*~*~*~

Shizuo had one more day to spend at school before winter break started, and by that time, most of the apartment was set up, thanks to Tom and Celty’s help. Since Izaya was forbidden to do any heavy lifting, he decorated the small area, starting first with their bedroom, then worked his way outside once the living area was finished. Celty and Tom rode out to pick out what Izaya had ordered for the baby’s side of the room when Shizuo got back. He finished setting up the bed, which had come from Shizuo’s old room, while Izaya finished in the bathroom. Once that was done, they spent a little time on the couch.

Izaya sighed, his feet hurting from standing all day. Shizuo offered to rub them, in which Izaya graciously accepted and let the blonde massage him. Small moans came from the small pains that shot through him, one of Shizuo’s hands pressing the muscles, while the other grazed his skin. Izaya moaned more at the manner and gave Shizuo a look.

“You’re doing it wro- Ahh” Izaya began but let more moans string out as Shizuo moved his hands up more, touching between his thighs. Shizuo lightly palmed the appendage, Izaya bucking into it in response, and blushed heavily.

“Someone is horny.”

“You tease me too much, Shizu-chan. I’ve been waiting for this for a long while.” Izaya said lustfully.

“Tom and Celty might be back soon.” Shizuo warned as he rubbed it gently, earning a long moan as Izaya began rubbing to the rhythm of his hand.

“I-I don’t ca-are. Shit, fuck me Shizuo…” Izaya panted out rubbing back harder and spreading his legs more.

The blonde hummed and pulled away from the throbbing member, picking Izaya up from the couch and tossing him on the bed. It made a nice creak under the pregnant man’s weight, and protested even more under Shizuo’s added weight. Impatiently Izaya wrapped his arms around Shizuo’s neck and kissed him deeply. Shizuo molded himself around Izaya’s body so their members could create friction against one another as they kissed fiercely. Izaya rolled his hips harshly against Shizuo, earning a grunt and an ass grab that pressed their members closer if it was even possible. Izaya broke the kiss to moan wantonly and threw his head back.

“Fuck me, Shizu…Fuck ah…Now…Fuck me…” Izaya panted out feeling his boxers beginning to stick to him.

Shizuo pried Izaya off of him and began removing his pants when there was a knock. Shizuo cursed to himself and looked at Izaya, who looked less than thrilled their moment was being interrupted. Shizuo grabbed a jacket and tied it around his waist to cover the bulge, closing the door behind him and let Izaya alone.

“Shit…” Izaya growled his member painfully hard. He heard Tom laughing, and sighed knowing now he wouldn’t be getting laid, but he refused to stay like this. Sucking on two fingers, Izaya began pumping himself and made soft whimpering noises in doing so. He squirmed on the bed and managed to roll to where his ass was in the air, breathing heavily as he began to precum. He wet his fingers enough so that he could insert them in his entrance and groaned tying to keep quiet.

He heard the slick sliding noises as he scissored and fingered himself and panted, gasping for air when he grazed his sweet spot. He needed to get in deeper. He inserted a dry third finger and groaned again, not caring if anyone outside heard. He moaned sweetly trying to go in deeper, but wasn’t satisfied.

“S-Shizu…” he moaned out lustfully.

At that moment the door clicked shut, and Izaya stopped fingering to give Shizuo a flustered look. The blonde smirked and quickly made his way over, pulling the shirt off his waist and unbuckling his belt.

“You don’t know how sexy this makes you look.” Shizuo teased.

Izaya scoffed pulling out his fingers. “Are you turned on by pregnant men fingering themselves? You’re a pervert Shizu-chan.”

“Wrong. I’m turned on by a pregnant Izaya fingering himself.” He said aiming his member at Izaya’s entrance.

Izaya felt pain shoot through him as he gripped the bed sheets. He felt full with Shizuo sheathed inside of him, and quickly adjusted to his size before signaling the other to begin moving. Shizuo rode Izaya, grinding the appendage against the raven’s ass, the squishing noises becoming louder. Izaya panted and moaned.

“Shizu, gunna come…Ahh…”

“M-me too…” Shizuo panted

They both reached their climax and came; Shizuo pulling out and laying beside Izaya. The other panted laying a hand on Shizuo’s face.

“W-where is Celty and Tom?”

The other two occupants sat on the couch in the living room awkwardly before Tom uttered a small comment to the Headless Rider.

“This couch is next.”