🥀Chapter 2: Good Morning🥀

🥀🔞🥀

Jungkook carried his baby to the bathroom before making the younger sit down on top of the sink's counter. "Wait here baby, I'll go get your clothes, okay?" Jungkook said as Jimin nodded his head.

Jungkook exited the bathroom and went towards the closet before taking out Jimin's pink, laced panties and one of his own black hoodies. He loves how the pantie does it's job by covering Jimin's cute, little cock but leaves the ass full on display.

The hoodie is another thing. Jungkook loves how his hoodie is twice the size of Jimin's body. Whenever the younger wears the hoodie, it looks like he is drowning in it. The hoodie stops at Jimin's mid-thigh and gives Jimin sweater paws. He just looks adorable!

Jungkook grabs everything and makes his way towards the bathroom and his heart softened at the side front of him. Jimin looks so sleepy and his eyes are almost closing, but opens them as he tries to stay awake. It's already 10:30 p.m and 30 minute past Jimin's bedtime.

"My baby is sleepy?" The mafia boss asked as Jimin cutely nodded his head, too tired to say anything.

Jungkook then quickly started to change Jimin. He took off the boy's red sweater and then worked on removing Jimin's black jeans and the pantie he was wearing underneath, leaving Jimin fully naked front of him. He tossed the clothes inside the laundry basket and looked at his baby's naked body.

He would always get excited and turned on by seeing Jimin's body. It was just so beautiful and small that he wanted to do something, but tried to hold himself back. This wasn't the right time and Jimin is very sleepy right now, so he quickly helps his baby put on his pink pantie and black hoodie.

Once Jimin was finished dressed up, the little raised his arms, wanting Jungkook to carry him to the bed, so that's what the older man did. He lifted Jimin off the sink's counter as Jimin wraps his legs and arms around Jungkook's waist and neck. The mafia boss carries his baby towards the bedroom before gently placing Jimin on the bed.

Jimin quickly crawls to his side of the bed and lays down. He looked at his daddy, wanting something and Jungkook  knew exactly what. He went towards the closet once again and took out Jimin's white blanky and also took out one of Jimin's favorite pacifier. Jimin really liked this one because it has his favorite color, pink and also says princess.

Jungkook walks towards his baby before putting the blanket over Jimin and placing the pacifier in Jimin's mouth

Jungkook walks towards his baby before putting the blanket over Jimin and placing the pacifier in Jimin's mouth. He watched as Jimin quickly snuggled into his blanky and started sucking on the pacifier. "Goodnight my little princess." He kissed the top of Jimin's forehead as Jimin closed his eyes, ready to go to dreamland.

Jungkook then got off the bed and pulled out his phone to call one of his men to clean the dead body in his office. Once he was done with the call, he walked towards the bathroom to change himself. He took a quick shower and then wore some black sweats and decided to not wear any shirts. He usually likes sleeping half naked and never feels cold because Jimin's warm body is always hugging him.