Goldfish

Kiyotaka is sitting on a chair.

A comfortable chair.

What is he doing?

He was staring at something.

Was he staring at you?

No, he couldn't be.

But he's staring straight into your eyes... or more accurately, your soul.

Or is he?

You turn around.

Nothing.

Odd.

You turn back around.

He's still staring.

You slowly walk towards him.

You see his eyes.

They're bloodshot.

But he's not reacting to you.

You keep walking.

And you look straight at him.

There's something reflected in his eyes.

A Goldfish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Goldfish."

You're startled by Kiyotaka's voice but you won't talk.

It's more like you can't talk.

"I like goldfish."

Okay, he likes goldfish.

That's nice.

"My life at my school was filled with goldfish. Like one giant fish tank."

What?

His school?

He never talked about school.

"My first day, I was on a bus and there were three goldfish that stuck out to me."

Is he high?

The hell is wrong with him?

"A loud yellow goldfish, a nice goldfish who had large fins, and a cold black goldfish."

What the fuck.

"The cold black goldfish was cruel and mean. She stabbed me, made me eat her food, forced me to help the goldfish group to beat the other goldfish groups all by myself."

This black goldfish sounds like a bitch.

"But the cold black goldfish had an older brother goldfish who was also black and cold but he was actually a smart and capable goldfish, unlike his sister."

Wow, poor younger sister goldfish.

"The nice goldfish with big fins was really nice but then she had a weird other side where she wasn't a kind goldfish. She let me touch her fins and that felt nice but she always tried to make me leave the fish tank."

Never mind, the younger sister goldfish isn't a bitch.

This goldfish is a bitch.

Bitchfish.

"I don't really want to talk about the big and yellow goldfish. He was really annoying and talked about how big his tail was and that annoyed me so I showed him who was the boss."

Oh, so a narcissist.

"There were a few more goldfish like the nice but sad goldfish, the energetic girl goldfish, and my goldfish gang."