Kittens Get Stitches (Meulin❤Kurloz)

Request from OhhDatsScary

Author's Note: I'm so fucking pissed at Wattpad because I was writing for my other story and everything erased so I am pretty motherfucking in Rage.

But enjoy thy earnings from reading my rant!

Also I'm thinking about writing a VanossGaming imagines or one-shot cause I'm obsessed with H20Vanoss. I fucking swear this is my new OTP.

Note: This was before Kurloz sewed his mouth together.

And this lemon is more mutual masturbation & oral than actual pailing.

♌❤♑❤♌❤♑❤♌❤♑❤♌

Everyone once had thought of an ideal romance.

You'd probably think, if you're girly, Cinderella or Romeo and Juliet.

If goth or punk you'd want a love like The Corpse Bride or Gomez and Morticia from The Adams Family.

Or, if a you're a fangirl, like John and Sherlock or Dean and Castiel.

You know, a romance unlike any other.

But if you were to live with the Alpha trolls you'd find yourself hoping for a love like that of Meulin Leijon and Kurloz Makara.

With the amount of hugs, kisses, and tackle-pounces it's every girl's dream.

And to not mention the sex, well... that's a story for itself.~
♑♌♑♌♑♌♑

Meulin sat Kurloz's lap, kissing feverishly as their tongues fought for dominance.

Kurloz moved his gloved hands up his matesprite's skirt, messaging her pert ass.

"Hmmm... MEULIN... I MOTHERFUCKING LOVE YOUR ASS..." The Makara patted her bum softly.

"(=^-ω-^=) Mew only love my ass be-claws it's so squishy." The cat troll teased.

Kurloz replied with a loud smack on her right cheek which made her cry out in both pain and pleasure.

"I ALSO LOVE TO TEAR IT UP... MY SEXY KITTEN." He sent her sly grin.

Meulin smiled purring softly. "(=^-ω-^=) Damn right mew do."

The two exchanged a brief kiss before Kurloz carried Meulin to his indigo bed gently laying her on her back and began to remove her clothing; first her shirt & undershirt, then her skirt, and finally her long socks & shoes.

All Kurloz left was her breasts holding contraption and panties.

Meulin soon became impatient. "(=>•<=) Purr-loz... purr-lease..."

Kurloz simply hushed her already knowing what she wanted. Slowly removing her undergarments the Capricorn tossed them into the small pile of clothes forming on the floor.

He went down on his knees putting his face infront her nook. Then he gave her a teasing lick with his long tongue.

She gasped. " (=>•<=) Oh gog... more..."

Kurloz obliged using his skilled appendage to devour her wet nook.

Meulin felt like she was in paradise as his tongue soon penetrated her.

"MMM..." He purred. The vibration from his noise and his tongue skills was making her so aroused.

"(^>o<^) K-Kurloz!" She screamed.

He didn't pay attention as he started taking off his gloves. Moving his tounge away, which made his matesprite whine, Kurloz pushed one finger inside her.

She gasped. " (^>o<^) Kurloz! Ah!"

"YES THAT'S IT... LET ME HEAR YOU SING FOR ME KITTY." He added another finger. Time felt slow as the two engaged in the erotic act.

"(=>•<=) Ah! Oh~!" Meulin bucked her hips. " (=>•<=) I'm so close Kurloz!"

When he heard this the Capricorn put in a third finger then his tongue. Licking around her nook he felt her hands in his hair. Meulin moved her fingers to skim the base of his horns making him growl at the touch.

When the pool in her stomach finally erupted Meulin cried."(^>o<^) Ahh~! Kurloz! I'm cu-ahh!"

The Makara smirked as he watched his matesprite orgasm into his mouth. Her delicious fluids had certainly made him very horny as his bulge squirmed between his legs.

He let her breath before settling onto the bed.

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME MY DEAR KITTEN." He teased. "MY BULGE STILL NEEDS SOME MOTHERFUCKING SERVICE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;0)"

Meulin purred softly.
"(=^-ω-^=) What does my amazing mewsprite desire furr-om me?" She crawled off the bed settling herself on her knees in front of her lover.

Kurloz ran a hand through her black hair affectionately. "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO LITTLE MAMA. I WANT YOU TO USE THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MOUTH OF YOURS TO SATISFY MY MOTHERFUCKING CRAVING. >:0)"

The Leijon smirked, her fangs made her look dangerous but seducing. "(=^•^=) Very well my love."

Meulin moved her face to Kurloz's tentabulge, which was moving around coated in its own juices. She licked her lips. Oh how she wished to tease him.

"I KNOW YOU WANNA TEASE ME BUT YOU CAN DO THAT LATER KITTY." He said stroking one of her horns making her moan. "NOW SUCK ME OFF."

She loved it when he was being demanding. Putting her hand on the base she began to stroke. His tentabulge wrapped around her wrist. The Messiahs have truly blessed him.

Meulin then stuck out her tounge and slowly licked the tip. Kurloz groaned softly.

"MORE..." He whispered.

Unwrapping his bulge from her wrist, Meulin opened up and started guiding his bulge into her mouth. She moved her head at a nice pace while her hand jacked off what was left of his bulge.

Kurloz groaned loudly. Damn was she so fucking good.

He felt alongside his bulge her tounge causing him to thrust his hips up.

"YOU'RE AH~ DOING AMAZING BABY OHHH~"

Meulin gave small hum that resonated on his bulge. He felt like cumming right then and there she was that good!

Grunting a few more times Kurloz felt he was reaching his limit. "MEULIN AH~. I'M GONNA FUCKING NEH~ CUM."

Suddenly Kurloz felt euphoria as he roared from his orgasm.

Meulin luckily hollowed her cheeks so she easily swallowed his genetic material.

Crawling up from the floor she sat on his lap. Kurloz was still panting from what Meulin did to him.

"(=^ω^=) Did I do goos Purr-loz?" The Leo asked playfully.

Kurloz lifted her head up and kissed her. He pulled away. "YOU WERE MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME MY DEAR."

He then laid down on his back with his arms around his lover.

"(^•ω•^) Flushed for mew." She giggled closing her eyes.

"FLUSHED FOR YOU TOO MEULIN." He shut his eyes letting himself get lost in dream bubbles as he thought about how he felt being with a catch like Meulin.

They are gonna be together forever. The true OTP of Beforus. Nothing could change that.

(=.^W^.= ) Miaou!Vote, Comment, Follow