A Love that Transcends Time & Space (Dave♥Jade)

Requested by -CronusAmpora_

Author's Note: This took me a while to write but I was watching Sherlock: The Scandal in Belgravia again so it gave me some inspiration.

'Cause Sherlock in the Sheet, not Irene in heat.

Hope you like.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

He kissed her lips gently as he pushed her to his bedroom wall.

"Dave..." Jade moaned.

"Shh. Quiet Harley." Dave kissed her again, letting his tongue slip through her mouth to explore.

"Hmmm..." Jade moved her hands to grip Dave's God Tier shirt. She wagged her tail as the Strider moved his hands to cup her butt and lift her in the air, making her instinctively wrap her legs around his waist.

"Ah! Dave!" She cried as he moved his hands again to her front, squeezing and kneading her breasts softly making her cry out.

"Hehe... I love it when you make those noises Harley." Dave whispered while he kept at his task. "Make some more."

He pinched her nipples through her clothing causing her to scream.

"Oh Gog! Dave please!" Her tail crashed furiously into the wall.

"He. Okay fine." He stopped his minstrations momentarily and put her on the ground.

"Dave?" She looked up at him.

The Strider kept a straight face as he walked to the bed, stripping as he went. He sat down naked as a jay. Meanwhile Jade couldn't help but feel herself getting wet and she began to rub her legs together until she heard a whistle.

"Stop." Dave said. "Don't do anything until I say you can."

Jade went still.

"Good girl, now strip for me. And make it slow." He put emphasis on slow.

Carefully taking off her outfit Jade removed each fabric at a agonizingly slow pace. She wanted her Dave to make love to her right now. No teasing, no straight raw fucking, just sweet passionate love.

And that's what she was gonna get.

When she was as naked as Dave he beckoned her over to him. She walked toward him, his red eyes still covered by his shades traced her body memorizing every curve and beauty she displayed. Dave was so glad Jade was his and his alone.

"Sit on my lap." He smack his thighs softly.

She blushed deeply noticing the erection he was sporting but sat down anyway.

He moved her head up and kissed her. Moving their bodies down to the bed the Strider held his Harley closely as they continued to make out. He then slid his hand between her legs, using his fingers to stretch her. Jade moaned into his mouth as he fingered her.

Soon Dave pulled away and lifted her chin with his other hand. "Take off my shades. Put them next to the bed. Then come back here and ride me." He tugged at her ears.

"Ah!" She yelped. Jade then did what she was told, whining a bit at lost of Dave's fingers, and after doing so came back to sit on Dave's lap again.

Dave groaned as she gripped his cock in her hand to position it over her entrance. "You got a good grip on my dick Harley." He grit.

She blushed a darker red. "Uh Th-thanks Dave."

The blond gripped her hips. "Come on Harley. Let me feel that tightness that is your cunt."

The black haired girl felt like she was getting a nose bleed. Dave was never this dirty in bed before.

After getting in the right position Jade slid Dave's cock into her throwing her head back as he filled her up.

"Ah! Dave!"

The teen hissed. "Aw fuck! So tight..."

The two paused as Jade got accustomed to Dave's thick cock. When she felt relaxed she started lifting her body up then down.

Dave groaned. "Aw shit." He angled his hips as he thrusted.

Jade moaned loudly. "Ugh! Faster Dave!"

Getting lost in the sea of pleasure the two lovers went at each other for who knows how long. Dave thrusting into Jade as Jade impaled herslef on his cock.

Later the couple felt they were reaching the breaking point.

"Dave! I'm gonna- oh my!" Jade babbled.

"Uh! Me too babe!" Dave sat up and captured Jade's mouth in a fiery kiss. Their tongues battled against one another for dominance meanwhile their bodies fought to the end for a climax.

Seeing white flash in her eyes Jade screamed. "Dave! Ahhh!" She spilled out her liquids onto his cock.

Dave groaned deeply as he felt her tightness constrict his cock then wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Jade!" He came within her. He felt like her insides were milking him for every drop of cum.

Not that he didn't mind or anything.

They went still as they basked in the after glow of their love making. Dave turned his head to stare into the eyes of his lover only to see that she had fallen asleep, her head in his chest.

Dave chuckled to himself. 'How cute.' He thought.

He turned their bodies to the side carefully moving as his cock was still inside Jade.

'Maybe when she wakes up we could go for round two?' He smirked. Shifting a bit Dave wrapped a blanket over the two of them.

Holding his Witch in his arms the Knight fell into slumber, satisfied that he was able to tire out his girlfriend.

(Author's Note: I made this fluffy yet a bit kinky. I don't know, fluff isn't exactly my forte.)

(=.^W^.=) Miaou! Vote, Comment, Follow!