Why Rage and Doom Shouldn't Mix (Mituna♠GHB)

Submitted by Sollux_Captor222

Author's Note: UGH... I had such a hard time writing a lemon. I mean, I was reading so much 'x Reader' lemons just to get some inspiration but nothing...

I think I'm suffering a writer's block...

Well that ain't good.

Anyways, I hope you like what I could give.

Also, If you like SuperWhoLock follow my sister profile➡ silentPerfectionist
♊♠♑♠♊♠♑♠♊♠♑♠♊♠♑♠♊♠♑♠♊

Mituna was known to be a quirky adorable troll. The Gemini was mostly known as a troll who had an accident but was kept in check by a Capricorn, his moirail Kurloz Makara.

Those two were the palest of pale mates; no one would ever think the mustard blood would hate an indigo blood since he was in such diamonds with one.

Oh, but you'd be wrong.

Right in the room of the Grand Highblood, a troll of Indigo, growls and hissing could be heard from inside. Were one to look inside you'd find helmet-less Mituna punching the absolute shit out of the Highblood, who was as naked as jay and tied to his large purple bed.

Not something you see everyday.

Mituna growled as he bared his teeth at the Highblood.

Never had he felt such hatred before, well, not if you count Cronus but that was mostly anxiety and panic.

"Y0U... Y0U..." Mituna tried to formulate words. "Y0U CUN7 8UCK37! Y0U 455H47 F15H FUCK1NG 8UCK37 5LU7!" He punched GHB in the face.

"Grrr..." He growled. "Out of every motherfucking troll to come into my respiteblock IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKER WITH THE THINK PAN DAMAGE!"

Mituna did not back down rather, he smirked. "47 L3457 1'M N07 713D UP L1K3 WH0R3."

The Highblood became angered and started straining against his bonds. 'This is the problem that happens when I pail that motherfucker Signless.'

Mituna felt his two bulges squirm. It felt weird but not uncomfortable. He then got an idea.

"H3H3." He climbed on top of the Highblood. "1 W0ND3R 1F 7H3 GR347 817CH 455 H1GH8L00D H45 4 N00K. WH3LMP!" The mustard blood clapped his hands together. "L37'5 74K3 4 L00K513!"

Mituna went between GHB's legs ignoring the large indigo bulge that whipped around.

"HEY!" GHB barked. He would've closed his legs and choked the lowblood if it wasn't for his stupid bonds.

He stayed down there until he pulled back up. "G0G D4MM17! TH3R3'5 N07H1NG D0WN TH3R3 BU77 R3D!"

The Subjuggulator groaned. He knew he needed to pail. Now.

"HEY LOWBLOOD!" He yelled, snapping Mituna out of his thoughts.

"Just sit on my motherfucking lap and let me take over that sweet nook." He grinned devilishly.

Mituna shrugged. "1'V3 G07 N07H1NG 3L53 D0. PLU5 1 7H1NK 7H3 4U7H0R R4N 0U7 0F 1D345."

"The what?" He asked confused.

"N07H1NG! D34DP00L F0R7H W4LL BR34K 817CH 7175!" Mituna climbed onto GHB's lap. Positioning himself Mituna sunk down on the Highblood's tentabulge.

He held in his whimpering, he didn't want to give this Subjuggulator any satisfaction so he took him inside him very slowly.

"Oh you motherfucking-" The Highblood groaned as the lowblood went down in him. Mirthful Messiahs Mituna was tight.

Eventually he took some the indigo cock in his nook. Mituna felt really odd being stuffed to the nines but couldn't care less as he began riding the Grand Highblood.

He rode on and on, insulting the Subjugglator all the while. The highblood did the same but a bit more hazy since Mituna was pretty FUCKING tight.

Feeling his climax arriving shortly, Mituna scratched GHB across the face.

The Highblood roared. "WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK?!"

"7H47'5 -UH!- WH47 Y0U- NYUHH!- G37! 4H!" The Gemini panted.

Suddenly he screamed. His genetic material shot out his bulge coating the Highblood's chest. He could feel GHB about to cum and quickly jumped off as indigo jizz went flying onto the floor.

"What... the fuck... motherfucker...?" GHB panted.

Mituna shrugged. "7H3R3'5 N0 W4Y Y0U'R3 CUMM1NG 1N51D3 M3! 0NLY 50M3 P30PL3 C4N GR4ND DUM8455!"

He gathered his clothes and put the back on.

"Let me out these bonds motherfucker."

Mitty turned back to the indigo blood. A sly smile appearing on his adorable face.

"N0P3."

And with that he left.

GHB layed there, still tied to his bed.

'I swear this is the last damn time I tie myself to a bed...'

The door then opened again.

"HeY dAd!"

'Motherfuck...' The highblood paled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: My writer's block is feeling pretty severe. Either way I hope you like what I could give you.

(=.^W^.=) Miaou! Vote, Comment, Follow