Chapter 2: Before Initiation

I changed the story's title

____________________________________________

//Beacon/Jaune POV//

"... so how did you come again?" I asked Xiaoyu and she answered- "I dunno, I was preparing to sleep when suddenly I was teleported to a forest and there was a huge explosion and then I met you tehe." Xiaoyu  ended wi- I admit that giggle was pretty cute.

"You didn't die right?" I asked "No!" she said. "sigh I thought you died or killed yourself and suddenly got here." I said to her with my worries disappearing. 

"We should sleep, its a big day for you tomorrow." she said laying in the bed. "Why didn't Ozpin give us two beds? You know what I'll just sleep in the floor." I said until- "NOOOO! YOU WILL BE SLEEPING WITH ME" I feared that she would say that.

"... fine" I said after a long pause. "YAY!" she celebrated jumping in the bed in clear happiness. I lay down next to her and said my goodnight as she holds me tight close to her and said "I'm glad that I'm with you and no I do not hate you for your past in this world." she said reassuring me.

"... I love you Xiao, goodnight." I said as I let the sweet bliss of sleep take me. "Goodnight my devil" I didn't notice her eyes when she said that. 

(read* HEART EYES BOIS)

=Morning=

//Headmaster's Office/Ozpin POV//

*DING*

It must be Jau- Jin and his girlfriend that I still don't know what is her name. "Good morning Mr. Kazama and Ms.?" I asked the eastern themed girl. "Ling Xiaoyu." ansered the girl. "Ms. Ling" I said knowing eastern names always start with their last names first. (Read*: correct me if I'm wrong.)

"Good morning as well headmaster." Mr. Ar-Kazama said as the elevator closed and proceeded to go down the shaft to bring the others here. "We will be talking about the initiation process for the both of you." I said. "You will be fighting someone of my choosing." I continued. "Ok" said Mr. Kazama.

*DING*

=Earlier=

//Elevator/Pyrrha POV//

Team RWBY, the Arc family, and my team are entering the elevator which was big enough to fit all of us. "The disgrace has a lot of nerve returning to Beacon!" my ex said. "You are right Son." Julius ag-

*SLAP*

"DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY SON JULIUS!" Mrs. Arc shouted at the despicable man. "AND YOU! " she pointed at my boyfriend with an enraged look. "YOU HAVE THE GAL TO CALL MY SON A LOSER WHILE YOU CAN'T STAY LOYAL TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR A YEAR!"

Alister was just humiliated at that

Meanwhile we were just looking at them with hate. "I shouldn't have abandoned Jaune when he needed me the most. Now he's with that slut! "I thought to myself as we reached Ozpins Office.

*DING*

We saw Jaune and his new look-