Call Me Yours

Lisa awaited, rather impatiently, for the front gate of the house to slide open. The music from the radio barely mumbled in the hollow space of the car, having been turned down due to Lisa's overly excessive headaches after a stressful day at work.

She had decided that she would become a wedding agent when she had been only fifteen. Back then, getting herself into the business had seemed reasonable enough—gorgeous wedding dresses; bouquets of vibrant flowers; radiating happiness; and sunny venues far into the country in the middle of spring, cherry blossoms falling like confetti over the greenest grass right before two lives would bind to each other for eternity.

Perhaps, Lisa had not been ready to face the stress of the twelve-hour work days, overly-demanding clientèle, excessive travel, and just recently—the president himself's own pretentious daughter, Ms. Kang.

Lisa had thought-maybe she should stop thinking as a whole-that she had struck the deal of her life after she had gotten a call at the end of the previous month. It had taken her a moment to put a face to the strangely familiar name of the woman on the other side of the line, and she had silently gasped when she had realized she'd been talking to Mr. Kang Soojin's very secretary.

Lisa's hand curled around the rubber cover of the steering wheel while the other supported her head against the door. She yawned, feeling the exhaustion creep further into her body with every following second the gate took to open up to her. She desperately needed to get some sleep, or, perhaps, a cup of black coffee to keep her awake long enough to finish the details of her last proposition towards the presidential family before she went into a frenzy and told them to fuck off.

She slid the car into the driveway, not bothered to tuck it into the garage, and wobbled towards the front door. The distinct scent of home—cat fur and the maid's favorite lavender floor detergent—greeted her as she stepped in and left her shoes by the door. Lisa took a glance at the stairs leading to her safe heaven, and towards the kitchen at the end of the spacious hallway, suddenly put into a tough dilemma between a well-deserved rest and a few more exhausting hours of work.

She let out a sigh and rolled her tense shoulders, realizing that, perhaps, her body wouldn't be able to handle more stress. However, just as the moved to take the first step of stairs, a shatter sounded from the kitchen, followed by a string of muffled whimpers.

Lisa's brows furrowed. It was strange coming in this hour at the night given that the house must have been empty, the maid having already left long ago.

The blonde took cautious steps ahead, talking herself into not scolding her cat for potentially breaking her expensive china as long as she wasn't becoming a victim of a targeted robbery. With keys between her knuckles, Lisa quietly slid along the wall. The whimpers had only gotten stronger by the time she neared the door, and Lisa soon realized that it was something she recognized, though something that had no purpose inside her very home.

She peeked into the kitchen with slight hesitancy, already having the slightest idea of the atrocity she was about to witness. Her obedient, loyal maid—propped onto Lisa's brand-new marble counter tops—was being thoroughly fucked by a man Lisa had never before seen.

Her face morphed with disgust as she watched him move between her legs, pants pooling around his rigid ankles. For one, Lisa was grateful she was unable to see a thing from that angle, otherwise she would have made her presence known long ago by presenting her dinner all over her teracota floors.

The maid's moaning charades continued as she threw her head back, allowing for the long black locks to cascade down her spine, as she dug her nails into his bicep. Her eyes fell closed when the man's hand clasped over her mouth, and while they fell into ecstasy together, Lisa decided to put an end to it.