Chapter 1

You took a sip from the glass of wine that was almost filled to the brim. It was another terrible day and drinking wine was one of your ways of trying to escape it.

Gently putting the wine glass down on the table, you stared into the view with a furious gaze.

Mother... Father... The higher-ups... They really are doing this again, so persistent and frustrating.

You were tightly gripping on the wine glass and immediately let go of it after feeling it almost shattering. A sigh escaped your mouth.

"Mind if I join you?" The voice of a certain someone you adore and love so much asked.

"Satoru!" You immediately got up from the floor and ran to hug your husband who has not been home for days.

"They sure have loaded you with many missions." A guilty feeling crept up to you. Less missions have been assigned to you lately. You presumed this was probably your parents' and clan's doing, including the higher ups. It's some sort of rebel they do when they disagree with your decisions. You sighed, considering their reputations and positions, it's kinda childish really.

"Well I think that's natural, I am the strongest." Gojo proudly said. You expected him to say that and you were not wrong.

"Do you want me to make something for you?"

Gojo pecked your lips and smiled. "Of course! I could never refuse to eat my wife's cooking."

You tiptoed and reached out to take off his blindfold. Ever since you got married and started living together, he became used to have it taken off by you everytime he arrives home and oh boy were his bright blue eyes always so beautiful to stare at that it never fails to mesmerize you everytime.

You pecked his lips back and pinched his cheeks, quickly running towards the kitchen after.

"Ouch! (Y/N)-chan that hurt a lot!" Gojo whined childishly.

"You better make up for this with lots of kisses! Even better, se-"

"YOU OUGHT TO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

Gojo just laughed at you who was yelling at him from the kitchen. He knows you don't tolerate well with scandalous words. Although you still swear, you only do so rarely.

He glanced at the table and saw the wine you were drinking earlier. Gojo clenched one of his fists. He knows about your tendency to drink wine whenever there's something that bothers or frustates you. Most of the time, your clan was the reason.

As you were chopping up ingredients on the kitchen counter, you felt Gojo's arms wrap around your waist and his head resting on your shoulder.

"Tell me, what's bothering you?" He softly asked.

"It's... It's nothing." You lied. Gojo could see through it clearly.

"Is it your clan and the higher ups again? Should I just kill them?" He responded non-chalantly.

"Tss. You and your nonsense." You hushed and placed a finger against his lips.

You stopped what you were doing and let out a faint sigh. Hiding it wouldn't matter anyway. It's not like you could hide it from him either, he is Gojo Satoru after all.

"Yes, it is regarding about them. They're causing me problems again. It is frustrating but rest assured, I can handle this myself."

Gojo loved everything about you, and this was one of it.

"I love my wifey so much!"