13. The clinic

I am so fucking confused and petrified that she replied to me. I couldn't see Jhope in this smoke filled room. When I looked at my hand as I remember holding Jhope's hand but it was her hand. It was Julia's. Dark, wounds cut open and miserable. When I moved my eyes from the hand to look at that person's side, she was sitting right next to me, looking down and giggling. I screamed and backed away from her, Namjoon looked at me confused, he saw her next to me.

"Get up guys, run" he said and went to the door to move the cupboards. Everybody got out except for me, unable to think clearly, I am just sitting there looking at her, I can't move, I am not able to speak, I am stuck on the floor, right next to her.

"Y/n!!" Namjoon called pushing others out of the door, when I didn't respond. "Y/n, come with me" he pulled me up and dragged out of there. "Come, run" Taehyung yelled. We ran straight the hallway, behind them, but a distance away they stopped in the middle of the hallway looking at something.

It was Jhope. Dead. At the end of the hallway. His body parts were dislocated. "Oh my god" I yelled. His neck had a huge cut, eyes rolled up. I fell on my knees crying. Taehyung couldn't believe what he just saw. Jin was crying, pulling his hair out, Namjoon punching the walks and Taehyung just staring at him.

 Jin was crying, pulling his hair out, Namjoon punching the walks and Taehyung just staring at him

After a while we came out of there and went to the cafeteria. I sat on a chair, followed by Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon. "So, this is it? We all are going to die?" Jin asked. "Guys, this is it. We all are going to die" he repeated. "We all are going to fucking die" he said wheeping.

"Did you ever think that this is going to happen with us?" I questioned. All I ever thought was having a peaceful life and dying peacefully. "Our guesses were wrong, she wants nothing from us but death" Jin said. "Even if we stay together, it wouldn't be of any use" Taehyung agreed.

"We have to survive, There is very less time left for morning. Namjoon, what is the time?" I asked. "03:55 AM" he replied. After a moment, I realized something. "What time did you say?" I asked again. "Five minutes to four" he replied a little annoyed. The fuck bro? I can't blame or argue more because it's not his fault. "Namjoon, do you remember the time I met you near the office room at the corridor. It is very strange and maybe this doesn't even have any logic, but at that time, every clock in the room was showing five minutes to four. And it is the same time now. It's five minutes to four" I said, I hope there is some way to escape this hell.

"That is so strange Y/n" Jin said. "And this is not a mere misconception of mine, Namjoon is the proof. Do you think this has a meaning?" I asked him. "May be, guys, like deja vu. When we see something and feel that we have seen it before as well. And premonition and intuition are the same. When we can see the impending things clearly. You know, like a proper visual. Yes?" Namjoon elucidated clearly.

"I don't believe it, is it possible?" Taehyung questioned. "We will come to know of it when we go there" I said. "Guys, we can be saved. Come on let's go" Jin answered. We went to that office and "I was standing here, I was right here" I said pointing infront of the bookshelf, right where I was standing when we entered this hotel. I wonder why my shadow or whatever she was, standing here.

Namjoon flashed the torch light at the bookshelf and saw the books "occult?" Jin asked. There were all kind of supernatural and spirit books. I took the book and "It is written here that every spirit is connected with something or human being. And every evil spirit derives it strength from the thing it is attached to" I read the first ever page .

"So assume that Julia gets all her strength from a source. How would we know that what that thing is?" Jin asked me as soon as finish reading. "We can come to know of it, it is written here" I replied showing her the spell or incantation "What is written there?" Taehyung asked. "There is a chant written here. We have to hold each other's hand and repeat it. Infirato Spiritus, Concigarato Unmelitus" I read out. And they repeated.

We sat on the floor of that old hall, repeating the chant. Nothing happened for few seconds then a rod fell on floor with a loud noice behind Jin, the light above us started flickering. She started howling and laughing evily. She screamed making us scared and fear our death. And we started to scream the chant. Her laugh was so cruel and frightening.

Out of nowhere a trolley came out of a hallway, lights flickered wildly, It increased, her scream increased, she was laughing screaming at the same time. "Shh......"

"Shh......"

"Shh......"

We stopped as soon as we heard it. It was coming from the dark passage where Taehyung kicked the can and we found a clinic inside it earlier.

"Julia, Julia"

"If you don't listen to us, I hope you know what we are going to do yo you" somebody said.

We stood up listening to it. "Julia, listen to us" it continued.

"Seok ho, mother teena, get hold of her. Come on. Don't leave her"

We headed towards it, from where the voices are coming. The lights in the hallway, switched onn, on it's own, making the dark hallway lookable. It was so obvious that something was there with us, directing us somewhere. There was nothing but the clinic. Right when we stepped in, we saw something, like a vision, in which she was being forced to sit on the chair which was right in front of us.

There was a doctor, nun, a nurse, holding her while the other doctor injected her. She went quite after a while. She was quite for a moment they took their chance and made her wear a band like thing on her head. The doctor flipped a switch of some machine and she started screaming in pain. Legs shaking, eyes rolled up because of the shock. Suddenly she started laughing, I was in shock, watching her change in a minute. She laughed and howled so hard making the machine next to her to burn in fire.

The other machines around her was bursting making the doctor and nun run away from her. And that's when I understood that she kept all her powers in that one machine next to her. "So... all the powers are in this machine" Namjoon said.

"When she was being given shock treatment, she used all her powers to make the flow of the process go backwards" I said. "And since then, all her powers are in this machine" Namjoon said pointing at it. "Meaning if we burn this machine in fire, maybe we can get saved from all this" Jin said, slightly happy. "But how? How are we going to burn it" I asked making his slightly happy face disappear. I didn't mean to do that.

"There must be something in the kitchen, right? Kerosene. Petrol. Anything" Taehyung dictated. "Yeah" Jin answered. "We got to act smart on this one, okay?" Namjoon said.

"Julia will not let us make the machine out of here in any situation. So we got to do something. Guys, there are four of us,  we got to split" Namjoon commanded. "Two of us will remain here and other two will go to the kitchen. Let's find something to burn this thing down" he finished.

...................................................

I hope you guys like this chapter❣❤
More 2 to 3 chapters left❤
Do share comment and vote my lovely readers 💜
Love y'all 💜