1. Beautiful Night

Author's P.o.v

3:17 AM

At hotel 'Redstone'

The bright day turned into a crepuscular night. It was a dark and gloomy night, raining heavily outside. The wind whispered through the branches and rustled the leaves. Raindrops made needle streaks in the light of the street lamps. He got out of his luxurious black car. He walked straight inside his hotel 'Redstone'

Which was now locked down. The hotel was dark, burned, there were no lights and the furniture was broken. He went upstairs without being bothered by his broken hotel. It looked like someone was leading him as if they following someone to where they were taking him. He stopped in front of room 3046. He went inside without hesitation. He wasn't scared of anything. He was not himself. He ascended the roof and jumped from there.

11:20 PM

At the bar

'Late at night, we drift alone. It's all that we have ever known.

Still, I hear you calling me.' Blasted loud through the speaker

"Excuse me...." Jhope said pushing his way through the throng, holding five glasses of wine in his hand.

"Yah!! You took 15 fucking minutes just to get us five glasses of drinks" Jimin yelled through devilishly loud music. Impatient for his precious red wine. "How was your trip to mars" Taehyung teased, as he was taking forever to bring the wine. "Very funny, there was a long queue for ladies" Hoseok replied shaking his head. "In that case, I should have been there" Taehyung mocked. "Hey. There was a queue for ladies not for gents" Yoongi snapped making everyone laugh. "Scoundrel" Taehyung complained.

"Okay, can we not waste any more time. We had only three rounds. I wanna be smashed tonight." Jin lilted while stuffing fries in his mouth. "I am with you in that" Taehyung grinned making weird faces like always.

"Yah! It's my farewell or yours?" Namjoon asked Jin with a frown. "Of course yours. We are getting wine for free, am I mad to waste my time?" He asked, not minding his words. "And in case you didn't know, I am sitting here," Namjoon said sarcastically. "Seriously, Namjoon I feel sorry for your wallet" Suga laughed while eating.

"Wait a damn minute. He's paying in Seoul for the last time. Let him do it" Jimin responded with a smirk.

"Yeah, cheers to the next Seoul idol" screamed Taehyung.

"Next American idol please!" Suga corrected.

"Cheers"

"That's music to my ears" Namjoon sang out while cheering.

"I don't think you should drink anymore" Jimin hissed, snatching the glass from Jin. As he was downing one too many shots like there's no tomorrow.

"Hi everyone" y/n greeted them. Adjusting her black bodycon. Perfectly curled hair, shine on lip gloss, gorgeous face with no hint of makeup. Gracefully flipping her hair. What more than this would anybody even wish for.