14. Shadow

Author's p.o.v

Namjoon and Jin went to the kitchen. They started searching for kerosene or any black gold. "Namjoon!" Jin called. "We got to split up okay?" He stated after a while. It was dark and they were looking for the oil in the same direction and Jin wasn't sure if they should split and search for it. "Yeah okay" Namjoon replied.

"Go and find in the last section, but stay on my side, okay" Namjoon said to him. "Dont go too far" with that Jin left to search in the last section. Namjoon was looking in the container block while Jin was searching near the cupboards. Just when Jin went looking for something, he heard her voice. He stood up, not ready for what was coming.

"Breaking news. Last night, eight friends in drunken state went inside the hotel. They did go inside, but they couldn't go outside" she says. Jin could hear her so clearly, he peeped through the cupboard and saw her sitting in a chair reading a news paper.
"I have heard that the hotel is under the control of a witch called Julia" she continued.

Jin was so focused and started walking towards her

Jin was so focused and started walking towards her. "Suga, Jungkook, Jhope, Jimin and Jin. Jin was in the kitchen, when he saw someone reading the newspaper on a chair. He was going towards her when......."

"JIN!!" Shouted Namjoon. "What the fuck ??" Jin screamed. "What the fuck happened?" Namjoon asked in a confused tone. "There was something there" Jin said looking at the direction where he saw her. "Where?" Namjoon questioned looking at the same direction. "There, paper........" he started. "There's nothing there, Jin" Namjoon cut him off. "Anyways, I didn't get anything here, we better go somewhere else. Come on" said Namjoon.

"Come on let's go"

"Jin, let's go" he said and dragged him from there. They both went out of there , and on the other side Namjoon.....

Stood up from the container block, checking up on Jin with flash lights. Jin was nowhere to be in his view. "Jin!!" He yelled out for him while on the other side Jin was going somewhere with Namjoon and it was not really Namjoon, it was her. It was Julia.

Jin realized Namjoon was quite for a long time, he was walking behind him. And just when they passed the dark hallway and entered in the place where there was light, Namjoon's shadow wasn't there. Jin looked at that wall next to him, he can see only his shadow and not his. Jin realized that he was walking with her. He stopped walking, watching Namjoon go somewhere in the dark, he ran back to where he actually was and hid somewhere near the cooking block.

"Jin!!"

"Jin!!"

"Where are you?" Namjoon called out, walking here and there with some can. Jin peeked through the block and saw Namjoon calling out for him. "Jin, where are you??" Jin watched him all this time, too scared to believe that's Namjoon and not Julia. "God damn it Jin, where are you" Jin gave up sitting there, crying, shaking from fear and don't know what to do. He was looking here and there for some help but there was nothing except her in Namjoon's shape and body sitting over the ventilation tube. Jin looked at it then back at the real Namjoon who was calling out for him, when he looked back to her, she turned herself from Namjoon to her own self and jumped over Jin killing him by chewing his flesh.

Y/n Pov

The door of the clinic fell on the floor, making me jump over Taehyung. Taehyung hugged my small body, keeping me away from what was coming next. "Taehyung!!" "Taehyung!! Please help me" we heard Jin. "Please, something has happened to me. Taehyung, where are you!?" He continued. Is it really him? Namjoon won't let anything happen to him. I believe him and it's just Julia messing around.

"Taehyung, dont go" I said as he left me and tried to go outside. "Help me!!" "V!!" He cried. "Please stop, Taehyung" I begged. There was no one outside when he went. "Taehyung?" I called as he was not on my sight. I waited for him to answer but "Ahh!!!!" His scream was all I could hear. "Taehyung!!" I cried, not knowing if he's alright or not.

I carefully went outside the clinic and called him "Taehyung!!" I called him again ss I couldn't see a thing because it was dark and light which was onn when we did the chant is now off. I took my phone out and switched on the torch light.

"Taehyung"

"Taehyung, where are you?" My coward self was just standing in the entrance of the clinic and calling for him instead of going behind him to save him.

"Taehyung!?" I went forward, flashing my torch here and there, calling out his name repeatedly. Suddenly I tripped over a bench and fell on the floor, screaming in pain, when I was about to get up. I saw Taehyung's legs. "Taehyung?" I stood up and saw him lying on the bench. Okay good, atleast I found him. "Taehyung!!" "Taehyung!!" I took him up by his shoulder and saw.....

that he was headless.

He was fucking head less. I did not want to believe this. I convince myself that everything I just now is not at all true. Yes. My friends are not dead, it's  just my head messing with me. But what about the body in my hands? Is that all real or not? I let his body go, which fell back on the bench and I tripped over something again, landing on the floor, seeing him again, I turned towards him, happy to see him, when I crawled towards him it was....his head.

Screaming at it, I ran back inside the clinic, going here and there, expecting windows or anything which would let us go out. I just hid behind a big cupboard. I don't understand, I can't think of anything. Taehyung is dead, Namjoon and Jin aren't coming back, are they dead as well? Am I alone? Will she find and kill me too? I don't think I'll go out of this room until it's morning "What the fuck" Namjoon says, for a second I was relieved but what if it's Julia who is going to kill me? He looked around and didn't find me and Taehyung.

I can see his every move in the mirror of the cupboard. "Yn!! Taehyung!!" He called out. I looked over a mirror again and saw him, I am.... I am relieved to see him alive. My mind might be messing but my heart says that he is my Namjoon. "Namjoon?" I called and got out of there making him worried. "You okay?" He asked caressing my face. I didn't reply him and just cried.

"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. "He is dead. Taehyung is dead" I told him and realized that Jin was not with them. "Where is Jin?" I asked him, shaking his shoulder. "Where is Jin, Namjoon?" I asked again and he just nodded, telling me that he didn't survive, which made me cry, hugging him tightly.

"She'll kill us" I said. Namjoon looked at the machine angrily. "No, we cannot fall weak now. We cannot get weak now, alright? We will remain alive" he started again. Namjoon opened the oil container and poured all over that machine, then all we heard was her laughing creepily.

I think she is coming for us, she knows that we are going to banish her now. "No, No!" I gasped. "Faster"

"Quick Namjoon, quick" I said. "Make it quick" I say when I see him struggling to get the lighter. That lighter is not working. "Namjoon, make it quick please" I yell as she was somewhere near us. The closet door behind him opened slowly and pulled him, making him scream and the door closed by itself. It happened very quickly, before I could even open my mouth to warn him, he was sucked into the closet.

----------------------------------------

One chapter left y'all ♥️❤
I hope you guys enjoy❤
Don't forget to vote, comment and share 💜
Bye♡♡♡♡