~Chapter 1~

Dream was late. He was late and now he was going to miss his first day of college. He quickly grabbed his suitcase and his keys and rushed to his car, shoving his suitcase roughly in the backseat. He got into the drivers seat and started up his car, the college was an hour away and he was supposed to leave half an hour ago so he wouldn't be late but had gotten distracted. He pulled out of his drive and started the journey.

~One Hour Later~

Dream pulled his car into the college parking lot and quickly parked and grabbed his suitcase from the backseat, he ran into the big building and in his hurry didn't see the person in front of him.

"Ow!" Dream yelped as he fell backwards after colliding with the strangers hard chest. He crashed into the rough floor and fell onto his bum.

"Are you alright?" An almost monotone like voice asked.

Dream looked up and saw a lean, muscular man with long pink hair and ruby coloured eyes,"I'm alright."

The stranger held out his hand to help Dream up, "You really should watch where you going."

Dream took his hand and got up off of the ground, "I'm sorry but I'm in a rush, I'm late for my first class and I still need to find my dorm and its my first day and I don't know where to go or where I am actually." Dream rambled uncontrollably, panicking slightly.

"Calm down." Dream stopped talking and looked up at the stranger who towered over him slightly,"Whats your name?"

"I'm Dream."

"Okay then Dream, you can calm down because classes have been cancelled for today."

"Cancelled?"

"Yes, and I can show you around if you would like although I do have to meet up with some people soon."

"Why are you helping me?"

"I don't have to if you don't want me to," The stranger said frowning slightly.

"No no its not that, it's just that not many people would go out of their way to help a stranger."

"Oh, well I'm not one of those people I suppose."

Dream smiled,"So whats your name?"

"My names Technoblade, but most people just call me Techno."

"Well lead the way then Techno."

"Whats your dorm room number?"

Dream pulled out a pair of keys from his jeans pocket and checked the number on the tag, "It says 69."

"Ah okay, I happen to know who your dorm mate is. Follow me."

Techno started walking down the hall and Dream hurried to pick up his suitcase and follow after him, Techno lead him up some stairs and down another hall. They stopped at a door with a number plaque that read 69.

"Okay this is your dorm, do be warned though your roommate is rather loud." Techno said grimacing slightly.

Before Dream could question him the door swung open to reveal a man with dark hair.

"Techno!" The man shouted happily.

Techno sighed, "Dream, this is Nick better known as Sapnap."

"Who's this Techno?" Sapnap questioned eyeing up Dream.

"This is your new roommate, Dream."

"Oh finally! I've been waiting for a new roommate for ages!" Sapnap cheered.

"Hello," Dream said a little nervous about the hyper man.

"Okay, well I'll be off now. Sapnap help Dream get settled in, I have business to attend to."

Dream was sad to see Techno go so soon but didn't say anything about it, "Thanks for your help Techno, I hope to see you around."

Techno blushed slightly, "Goodbye." And with that Techno turned around and walked away, leaving Dream and Sapnap alone.

"Wow, he seems to like you already. He doesn't tend to warm up to people that fast, you must be special." Sapnap said smirking at Dream.

Dream blushed, "I uh, I need to unpack." He said changing the subject.

"Come on in."

Okay! That's all for this chapter, I hope you liked it! I'll probably be introducing more people to the story next chapter. Should I make the SleepyBois canon in this story? And how about the british peeps? I was only going to put the Americans in this story but its up to you guys. If you have any feedback I'd love to hear it. Thanks for reading, see you next chapter!