~Chapter 2~

Sapnap walked into the dorm room and Dream followed nervously, inside were two beds opposite each other. One side had a blank wall, an empty desk, and an empty bed whilst the other side had a wall full of anime posters, black bedding and the desk was filled with fanart, a couple of YouTube plaques and a gaming setup. It was an abnormally large room for a college dorm.

"Why is this room so big?" Dream asked curiously.

Sapnap turned around and smirked at him, "My dad is the Dean here, he got me a room big enough for my setup and everything. Your lucky you get to share with me."

"The Dean is like the principal in high school right?"

"Yeah."

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"Why do you have a gaming setup?"

"I'm a minecraft youtuber, I stream on Twitch sometimes but rarely and I make youtube videos. It's why I needed a big enough room for everything."

"Wow, I'm actually a minecraft youtuber as well."

"What was your name again?"

"Dream."

"As in THE Dream? You have 20 million subs on youtube!" Sapnap shouted excitedly.

"Uh yeah," Dream said chuckling at Sapnaps excitement.

"Where's your setup though?"

"I asked my sister to send the rest off the stuff here because it wouldn't fit in my car. It should get here soon."

"Yeah I did wonder why you only had a tiny suitcase," Sapnap said pointing at it.

Dream walked over to his bed and put the suitcase on there so he could start unpacking.

"Aw come on man, you can do that later. Come and meet my friends!" Sapnap whined, tugging gently on Dreams sleeve.

"Is Techno going to be there?"

"Someones got a little crush huh?" Sapnap teased.

"Wha- no!" Dream said, blushing brightly.

"I'm just teasing, no he probably won't be there. Just a few of my friends, they're minecraft youtubers as well."

"I guess I could come."

"Lets go then!" Sapnap said grabbing Dreams hand and pulling him along with him out of the dorm. They walked back down the stairs and into a large courtyard, Sapnap spotted a group of people and walked over to them pulling Dream along with them.

"Who's this Sap?" A short man with a blue beanie on asked. He was sat next to a guy with fluffy brown hair and a patterned sweater on and their hands were entwined.

"Everyone this is Dream, Dream this is everyone. Guys introduce yourselves."

"I'm Quackity," The guy who had spoken up before said.

"I'm Karl," The one with the sweater said, smiling brightly.

"My names Bad!" A man who was sat on somebodys lap said cheerily.

"Skeppy." The man who Bad was sat on said.

"Are you guys together?" Dream asked Bad and Skeppy.

"No you muffin! Me and Skeppy are just friends." Bad said and Skeppys smile faltered slightly.

"So, Sapnap told me you guys are minecraft youtubers?"

"Yeah we are." Karl said.

"We'll have to play together sometime," Dream said starting to feel more comfortable with them.

"You play as well?" Skeppy asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys. Hes Dream, as in the Dream on youtube with 20 million subs." Sapnap said before Dream could reply.

"Holy shit that's pog," Quackity said.

"Language," Bad warned.

"Yeah, I've been working on a new server lately. You guys should definitely play with me on that sometime soon." Dream invited.

"Yeah of course." Karl said smiling.

Dream was about to say something else but he noticed pink hair across the courtyard. It was Techno and he was with two other people.

"Who are they?" Dream asked, gesturing towards the two brunettes with Techno.

"Checking up on your boyfriend are you," Sapnap said smirking.

"Shut up," Dream mumbled, his face growing red again.

"The one with the beanie is Wilbur, Techno's twin brother." Skeppy told Dream, "And the other one is Ranboo, he's Techno's best friend."

"Hey Techno!" Sapnap yelled, waving madly at the pinkette. He looked over cautiously, noticing Sapnap he sighed and made his way over with the two others following.

"Do you need something Sapnap?" Techno asked tiredly.

"Not really, just wanted to introduce Wilbur and Ranboo to Dream," He said nudging Dream slightly. Dream tensed up, feeling anxious being put on the spot.

"I'm Wilbur, it's nice to meet you Dream. Techno was just talking about you," Wilbur said, trying to break the ice.

"Wilbur," Techno warned, his voice turning deep and threatening.

"Uh, I- I'm Ranboo."

"We were just going to get something to eat, do you guys want to come?" Wilbur invited. Techno looked as though he was about to object but caught Dreams eye and fell silent.

"Sure," Bad said not noticing the slight tension.

Okay! So that was chapter two, honestly kinda cringe and shitty writing haha. Still, I hope you liked it. I don't have a specific upload schedule, I'll just write whenever I feel like it sorry. Anways thanks for reading, make sure to leave some feedback for me. Bye :)