IL 1

(Idea: Kookiestaeis1997 😚)

Jungkook breathes heavily as he finishes his performance. The crowds applaud, screaming and cheering for him. He gave a small smile before he skates to his coach.
"As usual, my baby is good" His coach, also his boyfriend, Jaewon.
"Thanks, babe" Jungkook says. Jaewon kisses the top of his head, helping him sit down. People knew about them, of course they support them.
"Here" Jaewon says as he gave Jungkook an opened water bottle.
"Thank you" Jungkook says, smiling.

"I'm your coach, of course you'll be good" Jaewon says, flexing his arms.
"You're too full on yourself" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Jaewon says, sitting down beside him.
"I was told that the next competition, you guys would need partners" Jaewon says, the younger looking at him.
"Are you going back on skating?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.
"No, baby... But I found a perfect partner for you, he's also good" Jaewon says, Jungkook nods, sighing.
"Don't be sad, as much as I want to get back on there, I won't be able to, the doctor advices me to" Jaewon says. Jungkook nods, kissing his cheek.

"Woo-hoo! Gold medal for Kim Taehyung again!" Taehyung's coach, Hoseok, says. Taehyung smirked, hugging him.
"Congrats, Tae" Hoseok says, chuckling. Taehyung nods, smiling.
"The next competition, you would need a partner" Hoseok says, knowing that Taehyung would hate it already as he just wants to be the only one skating. His reason? A partner would just make it hard to skate.
"Why? Can't I just compete myself?" Taehyung says, sighing.
"It's needed, Tae... But if you don't want to, then you won't be competing" Hoseok says.
"No, I'll still complete... Well, one time won't hurt, right?" Taehyung says. Hoseok chuckles, nodding.

"Just try it for once"