IL 5

Jungkook takes a deep breath, staring at Taehyung, who's on the other side of the rink

Jungkook takes a deep breath, staring at Taehyung, who's on the other side of the rink. They readied theirselves before they started to move. Jungkook spins around as Taehyung held his hands. Taehyung spun after that, grabbing Jungkook by the waist. The younger winces as his bruise was touched, but he didn't let that make him stop. Taehyung got worried about that, but they continued with the practice.

It was that part again, both took a deep breath before skating fast. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the waist and did what they needed to do. They succeeded, both smiling at that. Finishing their performance, they both breath heavily as they bowed.
"WOHOOOO! You guys did it!" Jaewon and Hoseok says, clapping their hands. Jungkook smiles, hugging Jaewon.
"Come on, let's look at your bruise" Jaewon says and Jungkook nods. Taehyung hugged Hoseok, seeing Jaewon and Jungkook go away.
"Where are they going?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Oh, they're gonna check Jungkook's bruise... He shouldn't have practiced because of it, but he forced himself" Hoseok says, chuckling. Taehyung went away, leaving Hoseok.
"Hey! Where are you going?!" Hoseok asks as he followed Taehyung.

"Are you ok-" Taehyung cuts himself off as he sees Jungkook, his shirt up, only covering his chest while Jaewon held an ice pack.
"Oh, Taehyung" Jaewon says, chuckling. Jungkook gulps, covering his stomach.
"Here" Jaewon says, giving his towel to Jungkook.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Just wanted to check on you...you were wincing when we did the performance" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"I'm okay-" Jungkook cuts himself off, wincing.
"Babe!" Jungkook whined, huffing.

"Sorry, you're moving too much" Jaewon says, huffing. Jungkook pouts, flicking Jaewon's forehead. The other laughs, shaking his head. They both look up as they hear loud footsteps. Taehyung was gone after that.

"What happened?"