IL 6

Today was the day of the competition

Today was the day of the competition. Taehyung and Jungkook watched the other competitors, all were good and professional. They looked at each other, grabbing each others hands and squeezed it.
"We can do it" Both said at the same time, laughing. Jaewon and Hoseok chuckles, shaking their heads.

Taehyung and Jungkook stared at each other in the rink. People were around, not like when they're practicing, where the rink was empty and quiet. Taking deep breaths, they started.

Screams and cheers are heard as the two reaches the most difficult part. They took a deep breath and did it. People watched carefully, clapping as they succeeded. They finished the performance, bowing after.

"We did it!" Jungkook says, jumping up and down as he hugged Taehyung.
"Yeah!" Taehyung says. That was until they realized what's happening. They stopped, pulling away and staring at each other.
"Sorry" Both said at the same time, looking down. Hoseok and Jaewon entered, and they hugged them.
"Let's talk, Jungkook" Jaewon says, causing Jungkook to frown at the other. Jungkook nods and followed Jaewon. Hoseok and Taehyung stared at them, but shrugged.
"Must be something important" Taehyung says before sitting down.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks as he sat down beside Jaewon.
"Look, bubs... I know you still love Taehyung" Jaewon says, causing Jungkook to frown.
"What are you saying?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Look, I was supposed to tell you this... But I'm moving away, you need to find a new coach... And, Kookie, if we have a long distance relationship, then it would be hard... Let's break up" Jaewon says. Jungkook stared at Jaewon, tears forming in his eyes.
"B-but... Babe, we can make it work out!" Jungkook says. Jaewon sighs, hugging Jungkook. The younger bursts into tears, shaking his head.

"Come on, calm down... I'm so sorry... "