◈Chapter 1

"BEEP BEEP!"

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock. It was 6:30 in the morning and I was exhausted.  I turned off my alarm and got up to go get ready for school. I changed into my uniform and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. My dad was at work and my mom was out of town so I was the only one in the house. I didn't have any siblings or pets and both my parents worked countless hours which resulted in me being home alone very often.  I finished eating my breakfast and stormed out the door and biked my way to school. 

                                     ~◈Small time skip because I'm lazy◈~

School was almost over and I had gotten what felt like millions of worksheets. It was 'break' time but I was bored and I had no idea what to do so I started to do some of my math homework. I didn't get too far because I had no clue what I was even doing. A few minutes later I got thirsty so I decided to get milk from the vending machine near the boy's volleyball court. I played volleyball almost my whole life, it was my favorite sport. But I didn't join any teams or clubs, I just played alone and with people I knew. I went to insert my money into the vending machine when all of a sudden I hear a shouting voice coming from the volleyball court.

"HEY!! WATCH OUT!"

The next thing I saw was a volleyball being thrown to my face at a great speed. I tried to dodge it but it was coming too fast.

"WHAT-"

𝘽𝘼𝙈𝙈𝙈

The volleyball hit my nose real hard which caused me to get a nosebleed. I had blood running down my nose and the blood fell on my clothes.... my uniform was brand new. Well, that's just great. 

"Owww,"  I whined trying to hold my nose back from bleeding.

Before I could even process what had happened, a short orange-haired guy came running to me followed by two other guys. One had light grey hair, hazel brown eyes, and a mole under his left eye. The other had short dark hair and dark brown eyes. I saw more boys who look like they were part of the boys' volleyball team. They were hiding behind the gym's door and mostly all of them looked worried for me and the orange-haired boy. I heard many voices all at once followed by a bunch of questions.

"Oh gosh are you ok?!" 

"AaAAaAH I'M SO SORRY!"

"SOMEONE GET HER A NAPKIN!" 

"HINATA YOU MORON"

"SHE'S BLEEDING!"

"gUYs you're all probably scaring her!"

I have no idea what to say. What should I say?  I have to say something. Don't be awkward  Y/n don't be awkward-

"I- I'm ok"

'Gosh why did I stutter'

They all went silent for a second. 

"I'm so so sorry please forgive me," The orange-haired boy said while bowing like crazy.

 "It's- fine."

Then the grey-haired boy and the dark brown-haired boy also apologized for him. A freckled boy came up to me and brought me a napkin so I could wipe my nose. This was very embarrassing. After I stopped bleeding, they apologized once again and they went back to their practice. I could hear them angrily yelling "HINATA!" I'm pretty sure that must be the orange-haired boys' name.

                                     ~◈ Few hours later◈~

My face was a tiny bit bruised, you can barely even notice though. I arrived at my house and got off my bike. I opened the door and noticed my dad was home talking on the phone. He's early.. he usually arrives when it's dark out. He then hung up and told me that he needed to talk to me. I have no clue what this is about but I just nodded and listened to him.

"Y/N, do you remember the training camp that I own in Tokyo? Most of the training camps are hosted by Shinzen high but I own the training camp. There's going to be a new school that's going to stay at the camp so they need more help setting up. I was going to go but I'm busy with other stuff so I need someone else to go. The camp is one week long and I've already talked to your teacher about it."

                                    "So Y/n, what do you say?"

Author's note//  If there are any misspellings or mistakes that I made, please correct me. I hope you liked this chapter.. I'll try to make more chapters soon <3 (this story will get more interesting throughout the chapters) Another edit: Stop guys the first few chapters are soo bad trust me it gets better LMAO.