◈Chapter 14

◈Bokuto's and Akaashi's pov ◈

"'What does she mean by that?" Bokuto questioned, turning off his phone screen to face Akaashi.

"I think she's coming back," said Akaashi, showing a slight smile but immediately reverting back to his regular blank face.

"REALLY?!" Bokuto shouted.

"You know the same amount of information as I do," Akaashi replied, shrugging his shoulders.

◈ Y/n's pov◈

Hiroshima was knocking on the front door as I darted down the stairs, almost tumbling down but regaining balance. I carried one bag filled with clothes to last about 3 days. I decided it would be fun to go back to the camp, it would allow me to distract my mind from all this chaos.

"Y/n?" He looked up to see me panting.

"Hiroshima!" I exclaimed, greeting him with a toothy smile.

"Are you ready?" He asked, motioning towards his car.

I nodded and went ahead to sit in the passenger seat as he got comfortable in his seat.

After a long ride of awkward, yet sorta comfortable silence, the car stopped in-front of the camp. After thanking Hiroshima, I waved goodbye from the sidewalk as he drove off to who knows where.

I went inside where I was greeted by Hinata and Nishinoya.

"Y/n??!! Is that you?!?!" Hinata yelled with a confused look on his face, shaking it off as he looked at Nishinoya smiling.

"I knew she'd come back for me," Nishinoya joked, playfully winking at me.

Not a minute later, their coach yelled at them to come back to practice.

"Nah man, I came back for your coach," I whispered to Nishinoya as he turned around to give me an appalled look.

I had to alert coach Nekomata about returning due to this last-minute decision of coming back to camp. Walking in the hallways, I fidget with my hands as I figure out how to form a conversation. I can't just pull up to the volleyball court in which Nekoma are playing and say  'Oh yea by the way I'm back after leaving for an entire day and my parents are getting a divorce. I also came back without even telling my dad.'

"Hey you!!" A sudden voice yelled, interrupting my line of thinking.

It was surprising to see Kuroo waving, running towards me.

"Y/n...what are you doing here?! Bokuto told me you left." Kuroo started, pausing in between his words to look behind him.

"Surprise, I came back!" I smiled.

He raised his eyebrows after murmuring an "OK" as he ran back to the court to practice.

Before he could go back, I reached out for him and grabbed him by his uniform.

"Didn't think you missed me that much-" He laughed.

"Mhm don't flatter yourself, where's your coach?"

"He's going over the positions of each player on our team."

"Could you lead me to him please?"

"Okay..."

As he signaled for me to follow him into the courts, I almost get a volleyball hit at me by one of the players. If it weren't for Akaashi blocking it from my face I would have probably broken my nose. Standing there in shock, I take a moment to process what just happened.

"Y/n?!"

"Akaashi!!!"

"How did you get here?"

Before I could answer, Bokuto came running to me.

"Hey hey hey!!!"

-

Everything was going well. We all reunited and I talked to coach Nekomata about the whole situation. It was hard to explain and even I didn't understand at some points but they all supported me. There was a barbecue going on and I was currently with Yachi eating some watermelon and gossiping about everyone here.

"There's someone outside the camp!" yelled Coach Takeda.

"I'll go look! " Exclaimed Hinata

Then Kageyama, Tanaka, and Nishinoya tagged along. Akaashi, Bokuto, and Komi also followed behind to just "take a little peek."

Going from behind the camp, they met a boy standing infront, waiting for someone to open the door.

-

"OIKAWA?!"

New chapter🗣 I'm gonna be honest I completely  forgot about this book and can't believe I'm still making chapters.

🎉 You've finished reading Training Camp // 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉