samjhawan ( sequel to Haare Haare hum toh dil se Haare)

The satisification I get when I see virat crying and feeling guilty is so much. Then that bas Patralekha was ice on it. Cry and cry virat you deserve it. The love I have for sai as a character is so much. When you see fl who don't take zero shit from anyone it is so good. Can Neil play double role in the show so that I don't need to ship virat with sai. Let Neil play some other character who actually has brains but yeah CVS will not do we have to put up with this dumb IPS officer because of Neil and ayesha's chemistry.

A small piece of advice, please don't take covid lightly. People are seriously dying. Stay indoors and take all precautions necessary. This second wave is very bad and scary. We are not politicians or movie stars who will be given preference for beds and treated properly. Remember this when you vote next time to a govt who were busy doing everything else then developing our health sector. Take care guys.

" virat how can you decide something like this? "kaku accused him.
" tum toh joru ka gulam banga virat "
" virat look what sai has done. She was always evil "
His father and paakhi were not behind expressing their disapproval. As soon as he revealed his decision of moving out with sai. There was a show down in his house. His mother though disappointed understood sai's decision just like shivani bua and mohit but other people of family refused to accept his decision. They went on blaming him for being such a obedient husband and ignoring his family. They went on accusing sai for having problems to come back in the family. He stood silently hoping that his family stops this but they went on and went on using vile words about his sai. He lost his temper.
" Stop it " he growled at them. The chauvan family stopped their blaming game and looked at virat.
" I can't believe you people. Instead of being happy that my marriage is somehow getting saved you're busy thinking about  yourself. You people should be thankful to sai that she is even considering to accept me back after whatever I did to her but no you people still blame her for things that you did. You people did such disgusting thing to devyani taai and plotted to separate me and sai. I'm done, I don't want to hear a single word against her. If you people try and harm her in any way, my hands will not even shake while punishing you people "
Even after his outburst, virat stared in disbelief as his family and paakhi did not even have the deceny to look ashamed. They went on justifying their acts, he simply shook his head and went to his room.
The next day he went for a house hunt, he wanted  sai to accompany him but she had refused him bluntly telling that she was busy with her college and did not time for it. So he did the next best thing send her the pics of the house he personally liked on whatsapp, sai kept on ignoring his messages. He kept on pestering her by messaging her continuously, he finally got a reply about her decision. The house she liked was simple and elegant just like her. He had finalized the house, completed the formalities that day itself and informed her that they are moving in the next day, she had send okay as reply. He had gone next day to pick her up, she had packed her luggage and stood here. He had grinned like a idiot when she sat in the car next to him with a blank face.
" virat sir we will divide the rent " it was the first thing she spoke when she entered the house.
" No sai , I will take care of it " he immediately replied but he should have realized her stubborn nature, she argued still he agreed to let her pay her own rent. He had said lesser rent, she looked at him suspiciously not believing it. He lied to her that it was his friend's house and he had given him in less rent. She was still suspicious but somehow believed his lie.
" we will sleep separately in different rooms " sai said much to his disappointment but he nodded understandingly . He had long way to go.
The next few days went with buying things for their new home, he had dragged a stubborn sai for shopping with him for their place. Though sai looked disinterested she had picked up some things which he had brought. He had secrectly brought a pair of blue bangles for her hoping that he could make her wear when he could have finally gained both her love and forgiveness.
After they finally settled in their new home, virat tried to spend most of the time with sai but everytime she used to come with an new excuse to avoid him. Sometimes it used to studies or sometimes she used to be too tired to even blink at him. If here was one thing virat chauvan understood about sai joshi in his time with her was that she was way too stubborn about everything, it will take a very great effort to change anything for her. This was his own fault and his mistakes that has pushed sai away from him, he abandoned her when she thought he would never do that to her. Even after marrying devyani taai to pulkit she had come back to his house with a hope he would listen to her, he had shattered her by pushing her out of the chauvan niwas. He did not spare her one look nor listened to her pleas, did not even show her mercy he deserved everything she is putting him through. He deserved all this pain and hurt, he would happily endure it without any complaints.