The manipulator

Warning : you're going to love virat in this one shot. People who hate paakhi are in for a treat. You will be very satisfied I guarantee. There will Less sairat. I guarantee you it will worth it. Paakhi has literally got on my nerves so much that I have written this one shot to take out of my frustrations.

Virat chauvan was never cunning, he has always tried to be a decent man to everyone except maybe to his wife. That is the one thing he will regret forever but if you ask him his biggest regret of his life, he would  happily confess about his infatuation with paakhi urf Patralekha chauvan which led to his downfall. Paakhi's obession towards him has destroyed his relationship with sai. His sai who had again shifted to hostel after he became fully alright only because of paakhi's taunts. His other family members were not saint either but paakhi was the one who influenced them mostly or maybe he could control them if he could somehow take paakhi out of chauvan niwas. Virat chauvan was never the person who manipulated or plotted against someone until that moment. He smirked evilly as he planned cunningly to humiliate paakhi and put her out of the house until he found his jeeva atleast.

Paakhi was jumping in Joy. Virat had asked her sorry yesterday and asked her to spend the night with him in his room. She had put her sexy nightgown which revealed her curves and sneaked inside virat's room, switched off the lights wanting to surprise him. Finally she had her virat and she did not need to continue with marriage drama. She had married samrat in the hopes of getting virat but now she had him. No more samrat and that girl sai in between her and virat. She still remincesed the way virat had said her sorry holding her hands and looking at her with the same love he always had before sai had come to their life. She suddendly heard the footsteps approaching the room and felt someone's presence in the room.
" Virat you don't know how much I have waited for this day in my life when you will finally accept me. I have never wanted anyone as I wanted you virat and I'm very happy you have realized how we are made for each other. Please close the door and switch on the light virat. I'm all yours " she said in a seductive voice and was blushing.
In sudden click, the light was switched on and in front of paakhi stood the whole chauvan family looking at her in disbelief. Paakhi was stunned, she felt embarrassed and humiliated. Virat stood in the side watching all the drama smugly. It was Ashwini who came out of the trance.
" mujhe shuroo se pata tha, isake
Irrade theek nahi the godu ko lekar. Dekho main sayi thi " ashwini said.
" patralekha tum Itna besharam niklo ki iska umeed nahi tha " kaku says to her looking disappointed.
" Who knew the Patralekha whom we thought to be so traditional and Sarvagun Sampadh turned to be so vile "
" Patralekha vahini now I understand why you were so against sai vahini " mohit says. Whole chauvan family started humiliating her and looked at her in distaste , paakhi did not know what to tell them but she tried.
" you people are misunderstanding me please listen to me " she pleaded trying to form some false story in her mind which would fool them.
" what is here to misunderstand. We did not believe virat when he said how you're trying to seduce him but after witnessing this. We are ashamed for choosing you as daughter in law of our house " kaku screamed at her.
" virat " paakhi whispers and looks at him. Virat looks at her without any emotions on his face.
" Virat tell them I'm innocent " paakhi asks him almost pleading.
" why are you looking at me and excepting me to lie to my family " virat feigned innocence. Paakhi felt shattered and defeated as virat refused to acknowledge his part in the whole thing.
" Patralekha you can't stay here anymore. Go back to your parents house tomorrow. We will call you once samrat comes back to see if samrat wants to keep this marriage or divorce you after what you tried to do with virat. Don't force us to throw you out or inform your parents about your shameless act " kaku ordered her and walked away followed by rest of the family except virat.
" paakhi while leaving close the door and leave " virat says to her and lays down on his bed very comfortably.
" why did you do this virat? " paakhi accuses him.
Virat suddendly stands up and comes near her, " what did I do paakhi? "
" You humiliated me in front of everyone. I can't even show my face to anyone because of you " she again accused him.
" You got humiliated because of me really " virat chuckled and continued " you got humiliated because of your own deeds, I said you to come to my room at night but wearing this sexy dress and thinking about having sex with me was all your own acts. Did I ever say to you that I wanted to sleep with you and lead you on. You got all teary eyed because of one humiliation and insults but what about the humiliation which sai suffered because of your plotting and cheap planning. You did not spare my wife one moment of relief in this house when she was here so don't expect me to keep quiet "
" so all this for sai? " paakhi asks him all though she knew the answer.
" yes " he clarifies to her. She felt angry at him.
" if you think me leaving the house will let kaku and others accept sai you're wrong. Sai will never be accepted here " paakhi stated confidently.
" Here is where you're wrong paakhi, you leaving this house right now will accomplish two things for me, one kaku and others will stop comparing sai with you every time to taunt sai and my mother and second thing you not been here will make sai believe that she is the only woman in my life and heart which is by the way the truth. I know my other family members have not accepted Sai but at a point of time they will accept her or else it's okay. Without you by their side a lot of things will be easier. Maine ek ki teer se do nishaane Mar Diya " virat explains to her. Paakhi was depressed hearing it out all from the man whom she loved. How could he do this?
" I gave you so many chances to rectify your mistakes but you never understood. I never had any option. See it is simple, you were ready to do so much for my love. How can I be behind I love sai more than anything. If I have to manipulate everything to get her back. I will be more than happy to do that " virat concludes the talk and before she could say anything , she was dragged out of the room by Ashwini who had entered the room at the same time.

The next day, paakhi sadly packed her bags and walked out of her room to the hall. The chauvan family ignored her but she tried to catch a glimpse of virat who was not there. Then she heard her voice and thought for a moment if she was dreaming no sai can't be here but when she turned around to witness sai laughing happily with virat and walking towards the entrance of the house.
"yeh jungli Billi stop here itself " kaku's voice gave paakhi relief only to be snatched away when kaku ordered ashwini to give sai proper welcome. Ashwini happily welcomed sai with all customs. No one spared paakhi a second look.
" Try to become a good bahu " kaku said to sai.
" I will try to become as perfect as paakhi di " sai smiled but much to her shock everyone scowled at her.
" Here is no need to become like her" sai was warned.
Paakhi kept observing sai when she saw sai's fingers adorned by a diamond ring. It was the same ring she foolishly thought virat had brought for her and would give her last night confessing his love. He had it all planned.
" wow sai you did not even enter the house already virat has gifted you diamond ring " she taunted before thinking. Virat shakes his head in disappointment and thinks how after everything this woman still does not understand. Sai felt uncomfortable with paakhi's words like always.
" She is virat's wife. He can give her anything he wants and you have no right to ask anything. Why are you standing here. Take your luggage and get out " kaku sneered at her much to everyone's surprise. Paakhi took her luggage sadly and walked out slowly out of the house with angry tears and her heart broken. She turned around to see the love of her life whispering something in sai's ears who was furiously blushing hearing it. Virat looked at her sending her a confident smirk sending her a message how he has done What he has to do to have his love and turned his attention to his wife who was giggling with his aai about something. Paakhi knew whenever she remembered virat, she could never take away this image of him holding sai's hands and flirting with her will haunt her for lifelong before she saw him again which she doubted will never happy. She finally left the chauvan niwas humiliated and ashamed with her head held down with nothing left in her life. This was how she wanted sai to be thrown out but now she got thrown out instead. She should have never under estimated virat chauvan. This was the lesson she learnt.