Chapter 9

"Have fun boys!" Carina said as she watched her brother and son get into the car. Today Andrew was taking Luca to go do some Uncle bonding with him. Andrew had some plans in the back of head of what he wanted to do with him. And of course he was in safe hands. Maya and Carina got the day to themselves so that was exciting for the couple. That was something they haven't got to do in a while.

"Their gone bella." Carina said as she walked into their bedroom. Maya was sitting there just texting on her phone. Carina came in and joined her. "Hey I wanna talk about something now." Maya said placing her phone on the stand right there next to her bed. Carina sat up with a confused look on her face. "What is it bella?"
"I gave the whole baby thing a thought. I would like to have another baby, but not right now. If that makes sense."
"So later on in the future?"
"Yea. Maybe in a couple years or so. If thats alright."
"Yea of course bella. And I wanna apologize for trying to pressure you into this decision. That was very wrong of me."
"It's fine Carina."
"I love you bella."
"I love you too." Maya leaned down and placed a kiss on Carina's lips. Carina indulging in on the kiss. Melting into it more. "So you wanna play that game huh?" Maya said once she released her lips from Carina. Carina smirked and than straddled Maya's lap. Let's just say these two did some very nice things after that.

Meanwhile, Andrew and Luca were at the ice cream shop trying to debate on weather they should share ice cream or not. Andrew wanted to but then Luca didn't so they stood in line for like 5 minutes trying to debate.
"Ok fine, I guess we don't have to share." Andrew said. Luca gave his cheesy, smirky smile. Knowing exactly that's what he wanted to happen. "Which flavor do you want?" Andrew asked. Luca stood up in his tippy toes so that he could see through the glass frame. He pointed at the chocolate ice cream that had Oreos mixed in it. "That's a good choice, buddy." Andrew said. "One scoop or two?" He asked. Luca just shrugged his shoulders. "Two scoops should be good right? Let's just hope your moms don't get mad at me." Andrea chuckled.

When they left the parlor, the first thing they did was find a table to sit at. Andrew got vanilla ice cream with chocolate drizzle and Luca got the chocolate oreo ice cream with sprinkles. Which he now had all over his face. Andrew snapped a quick picture and sent it to his sister.

Andrea: *attachment 1 image*
Carina: looks like you guys are having fun
Andrea: this is just the beginning
Andrea: we have more things to do right now, so we will see you later.
Carina: have fun boys

"Was is that good?" Andrew chuckled. When he looked over in Luca's cup it was empty. "It was two scoops of ice cream!" He said. Luca giggled a bit which then turned into a full on laugh. Making Andrew laugh as well. As the both of them continued laugh for absolutely no reason, Luca looked up with wide eyes. "Why that look buddy?" He held out his hand and laid there a tooth of his. It was one of his lose tooth's that he had. Andrew didn't even know that he had a lose tooth. Maya and Carina did and they wanted to be there when it fell out because it was his first, even though he was 6 it was his first tooth. Andrew grabbed a napkin and placed the tooth there and then wrapped it up and placed it in his pocket.

"Your moms are gonna kill me!" He said. Which was what they always told him, if he ever got to experience a first without them. Just like Luca's first steps. "Wait let me take a picture!" He said. Luca smiled and when he did there was a giant space in the top of his teeth.

Andrea: *attachment 1 image*
Andrea: so this happened today :/
Carina: ANDREA DELUCA I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!! -It's Maya btw :)
Andrea: It wasn't my fault
Carina: Your still going to die. - Maya :)
Andrea: Sorry. But look how cute that smile is.
Carina: yes it a very cute smile :) -Maya
Andrea: why are you on my sisters phone??
Carina: Because she's sleeping right now :) -Maya
Andrea: I get that's it you Maya you don't have to keep putting your name at the end of every sentence.
Carina: I know :) - Maya
Andrea: Well we have to go now bye
Carina: Good bye :) - Maya

"So your moms are going to kill me." He said. Luca wasn't even worried about him. He was touching the hole in his mouth with his tongue. Giggling after every touch. "It tickles doesn't it?" Luca nodded and then continued to touch the hole that was there. Andrew hurried and continued his ice cream so that they could move onto the next activity of their day.

"Look at what your brother sent!" Maya said. Carina not fully understanding as she just opened her eyes two seconds ago. "Bella why are you yelling?" She said. Rubbing her eyes and stretching at the same time. "I'm not yelling."
"Now what was your question?" Carina asked again.
"There was no question but look at what your brother sent."
Carina looked down at the phone and at the second picture Andrew sent him.
"Luca lost his tooth." She said. "But I'm going to kill Andrew."
"Same thing I said." Maya said proudly. Carina then got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.
"Your ass looks good babe!" Maya said. Carina shut the door and then ran her bath water.
"Wait we can save water!" Maya said getting up out the bed and running over to the door.

"Alright what is on today's agenda you may ask?" Andrew said as the both of them walked down the sidewalk. "As you know your moms birthday is coming up. Carina not Maya. I honestly don't know when Maya's birthday is." He said. Stoping to take a moment to think. "Anyways, Carina's birthday is this Friday. As you may know. Hopefully you know. And there is this cool thing that I want you to do with me." He said. Luca had all his attention into this one little conversation. "There is this jewelry place and they make charms for bracelets. I was going to make one and then I was like why not bring you along with me. You know?" Andrew said looking down a the 6 year old. "Into the car we go." Andrew said. Opening the door for the boy as he crawled into his seat and buckled his seat belt. Andrea had got into the driers and they drove off.

"Welcome to Seattle Charms! How can I help you guys today?" Said the store worker. "Hello!" Said Andrew. Luca quickly clinging onto him. Wrapping his arms around his uncles legs and hiding his face into his side. Andrew picked him up and Luca put his head on Andrea's shoulder. The store employee awing at the actions between the two.
"The customs charms."
"Oh yes. Those are our best sellers." He said taking the tray of display charms out of the glass case so that they could see them better. "They start at $35 and go up depending on what you want." He said. Andrew looked at all the different style of charms and things. There were all different types of styles and stuff. Small ones. Big ones. Ones that were Disney styles and ones that were hearts. And everything in the middle.

"Which one do you want buddy?" He asked. Luca looked down at the tray of charms. He picked up one that was in the shape of a double heart. "That one?" Andrew asked. Luca nodded and then placed it back down on the tray. Andrew choose to do a heart as well. "Good choice guys." Said the employee. She gave Andrew a little sheet of paper that he needed to fill out on what he wanted them to say, the style, and colors and everything. Andrew choose to write a quote on his and for Luca's he didn't really know what to put on his. "What should we write on yours?" He asked. Luca took the pen from Andrews hand and wrote something on the paper.

Happy britday momy - Luca

"Perfect." Andrew said. The store employee took the paper and looked at it. "Do you want me to fix those spelling mistakes?" The employee asked.
"No thank you." Said Andrew. "It's makes it even cuter."
The employee nodded and then left to ring up the order. "That would be $71." She said. Andrew nodded and handed her his credit card. Luckily Carina already had the bracelet that went along with the charms. Or it would have been more.
"Alright. Your order will be ready on Thursday."
"Thank you." Andrew said and he walked out the store with Luca still sitting on his hip. The both of them walked to the car and got in.

"Alright, you have the keep this a secret ok?" Andrew said looking in the rear view mirror. But the boy was already asleep. "And your asleep. That's good." Andrew said as he pulled into his sisters house. Carina saw the two of them from the living room so she opened the door for the both of them. "Ciao." Andrew whispered. As he held the boy in his arm before handing him over to his mom. "Ciao. Looks like you two had a long day."
"Yea pretty much. Well I still have more errands to run but I'll see you guys later. Ciao!" He waved and got into his car, Carina waved back. Then went to put her son down in his bed. Pulling the blanket on top of him before she left.

A/N: I had a bunch of tests this week so sorry for the late upload and the short chapter. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed. Enjoy the rest of your day/night - Shay <3

P.S. Happy Station/ Greys Day!!