the press

warnings: none.

───────────────────────

IF THERE WAS ONLY ONE THING YOU HATED ABOUT BEING CLOSE TO THE NO. 2 HERO OF JAPAN, it had to be the press. Hawks was big on dates, public ones to be more specific as he would plan romantic picnics on roofs or in parks to have spent some time alone with you.

You picked up a strawberry bringing it to his lips as he took a small bite, he on the other hand brought a fork with a piece of cake your way. The time was the best and you honestly could forget about all your worries at the time, before a white flash blinded you.

Hawk's smile dropped, as he whispered "pretend you didn't notice." So, you carried on, Hawks initial thought was that they'd leave once they got what they wanted and he'll shut down the rumors later.

Boy was he wrong.

"Hi, lovely evening, isn't it?" a reporter with a huge camera weighted on his shoulder said interrupting your moment, you could feel Hawks begin to get upset as he clenched his fists on his lap while his other hand still on the fork in your mouth stilled completely.

"It is isn't it!" you faked smile, placing a hand on Hawk's lap as you directed the fork away from your lips with your free hand. The reporter laughed, "So what are you guys doing here?" he asked facing the camera to Keigo. You felt Hawk's tense, and you gave his thigh a small squeeze before continuing to speak, "Ah, just a lunch out with my close friend. Oops! I shouldn't of said that-" you acted innocently, as the reporter shook his head, "Well that clarifies your recent outings together. Although some fans believe the two of you are dating behind the scenes." he added making you and Hawks pull a disgusted look at each other, it was rehearsed.

"With my closest friend? C'mon she's like my sister." Hawks wrapped and arms around your shoulder bringing you closer to him to ruffle your hair in a playful manner as you giggled. "Well, there you have it folks. Nothing more than friends. Thank you both so much for your time!" the reporter waved,

"Bye! ~" you cheered frantically waving your hand in the air, "Not like we wanted to anyways-" you mumbled underneath your breath making Hawks chuckle.

You playfully pushed him as a laugh escaped your lips, "Sister?" you exclaimed, making Keigo attempt to shush you through his laughs, bring his hands to cover your lips, "I had to make it believable!"

"Okay..." you removed his hands and tilted your head, as he laid below you on the red and white squared blanket, "but, what happens if we get caught one day? And that little audio spirals in the media."

"We won't get caught." he smiled, a hand going down on your hip to give it a soft squeeze as he clasped the side of your face bringing you down to place a passionate kiss on your soft lips.