mine and only

ˡᶦˢᵗᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵃᵘᵈᶦᵒ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ˡᶦᵏᵉ

warning: yandere themes ahead.
highschool au

───────────────────────

A SOFT WIND BLEW PAST THE SAGE TREES, the golden light shining down on him making him look more ethereal than before. Your head peaked out the corner of the school wall, a white envelope in hand with a heart decorating it. Today was the day. The day you would join him in the empty seat of the bench, the day you'd get to live out all your fantasies.

A girl, same year as you, from your homeroom and his made her way to him. Interrupting his lunch. Her face was rose red, as she extended an envelope similar to yours to him.  You clutched the paper in your hand feeling your face growing hot and rather dangerous thoughts fill up your head.

Maybe another day then, my dear Keigo.

when it's only the two of us. Nobody else. |

You closed your laptop, looking out the window of your bedroom to see the beautiful inky sky filled with tiny balls of light. " the two of us." you got up lifting your hood up as you exited your bedroom picking the kitchen knife as you left.

her figure walked through the dark streets the only source of light being the lamp posts every 6 steps. A ominous figure trailed behind her, a shiny object in their gloved hand, the girl stepped 3 steps away from the lamp post, her figure disappeared in the shadow and not met to the next lamp post that waited for her with its golden light.

The next day she did not attend school or the next. or the day after that. Keigo threw her letter in the trash with a heavy sigh as he exited the homeroom, your love filled eyes watching his every step, a small smile gracing over your face.

a total of 7 girls this month had disappeared this month, a total of 3 last month and only 1 the month before that. Police all reported it as a suicide, with no question. You were clean. innocent and kind-hearted, you were nowhere capable of such behavior.

You approached Keigo, handing him your brand-new envelope. He opened it a small smile gracing his features, he nodded making tears of joy stream down your cheeks, you sat next to him as he shared his lunch with you.

a class later a girl approached him, pulling him by the collar to lock her lips with his. He didn't fight it, but let her break away when she pleased, looking at him with such lust filled eyes.

Your fist clenched, blood surrounding your hands and dripping into the white tiles of the hall, the pit of rage in your stomach was getting out of hand, the need to show her place overcoming your body. Your eyes turned a shade darker, as you disappeared into the janitors closet down the same hall.

she skipped her way over the hall, her route to the stairs. A arm shooting out from the room pulling her in. Her screams were muffled and strangled, echoing through the empty school, until

they stopped.

just like the others. their corpses hanged from the wooden school desks, some thrown over while some let limp on the floor, with puddles of blood beneath them, staining their uniforms. All except, dear Keigo.

A shaky hand shield over his mouth as he read the emailed letter in the school library. Short breaths emitting from him, as he read the series of letters over and over again. standing from his seat in the empty library to go out to the hall, seeing bloody hands on the walls and splatters all following to the trails of bodies trailing behind you like stepping stones.

a wicked smile etched on your lips as you extended your hands to him invitingly, "I fixed it, my love. its only you and me now...only you and me...

forever."

© -Dxliqhted