ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #2

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 #2
𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

_____________________________

Izuku woke up in a very good mood, he met a hot guy and even became friends with him. He couldn't wait to introduce him to his best friends. 'I'm getting excited just by thinking about it ahhh' he thought to himself while getting ready to go to school.

After he had finished, he grabbed his bag and rushed to the common room. He has exactly 1 hour till the bell rings signalling the homeroom to begin and he wanted to see a lot of drama (well more like be in).

He walked to the kitchen to make breakfast from himself before jogging off to school.

"Mido!" Kaminari shouted, running after him.
"Hey! Kami!" He had a soft smile on his face. Kaminari was one of the only people who never treated him like shit and he was grateful for it.

"I so wanna see the new transfer students, I heard they were girls" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Transfer students? In the middle of the year?" He was pretty curious.

"Yeah, didn't get much details though..." Like a dejected puppy, Kaminari aimlessly walked with his head down.

Laughing at his childish antics Izuku patted his head.

__________________________________________________

After the duo arrived at the classroom they went their own ways, one going in the direction of his friends and the other took a seat at the last row's window.

Uraraka approached him with a sly smile on her lips, "Hey deku I forgot to do my homework, do me a favor and do it for me." She was confident he would do it for her like how he usually did it.

Izuku's PoV

Uraraka came up to me with an ugly ass smile on her lips that only idiots wouldn't see. She then drawled out "Hey deku I forgot my homework do me a favor and do it for me."

"I will not, got better things to do." I replied turning my attention back to the window.

"Better things to do? Like what?" She narrowed her eyes on him and clenched her fist annoyed that he'd dare refuse her.

"Like ignoring your ugly ass, what else?" Not looking up at her he checked his bitten fingernails for the sake of looking sassy.

"Um... Deku are you okay?"

"Hm? F'course I am. Way better than okay." A notification came from his phone judging on the notification it's the group chat with him Key and Lock. Opening his phone he checked on what they were saying.

K@s:<Hey lovaboy! We got one hell of a surprise for yA!>

K0l:<Yep! You better look forward to it!✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧>

Zuwú:<I ammm Gimme a hint what kind of surprise?>

K0l:<You'll find out~(`💳ω💳')
You'll get it today though!>

Zuwú:<sweet!>

After bidding farewell to his friends, Izuku turned off his phone and observed his whispering classmates who were oddly more quiet than usual. Was his rejection to Uraraka that strange?

"He actually rejected her request then outright ignored her- holy shit!" Mineta said really surprised at his antics.

"Looks like mido smartened up." Jirou said feeling a little proud. She was looking for the chance to tell him but doubted whether he would believe her or not.
"Thank god kero." Tsu commented.

"Indeed." Tokoyami replied.

Meanwhile

"He rejected her..." Iida said feeling really confused and nervous.

"Damn, think he found out?" Sero asked.

"There is a possibility that he did..." Momo replied

"Ugh-'' Todoroki groaned. "That old sperm donor isn't going to let this go if he realizes my grades are slipping up."

"Well you're screwed-" Sero said.

"Yes, yes I am."

'Endeavor huh? Sounds interesting,' Izuku smiled.
______________

"Alright problem kids we got two new additions to your group, you can come in brats." Aizawa called them in.

As the two walked in the class Izuku heard a familiar voice from the front.

"Hi! I'm Alii! I'm giving you guys a nice 5.5 outta 10 overall well excluding my zuku of course~"

"I'm Asa, I'm here as a surprise..."

Izuku stood up from his chair looking at them in disbelief, he rubbed his eyes again and looked again before running up to them really excited.

"Is this my surprise?" He asked, jumping around like an excited kid.

"Yep!" Alii gave him a hug and walked towards Mineta who sits behind Izuku. "Hey~ Cutie can we switch seats please?" She looked at him.

"A-ah suree!" He tried to touch her chest which resulted in him flying head first towards the wall.

"Tch- pervert." She sat down rolling her eyes.

"Says the pervert..." Asa muttered under her breath before moving Bakugou who was singing profanties to an empty chair and sitting down in his. Izuku laughed at them before taking his seat.

"Well that was interesting-" Aizawa chuckled dryly.

Words: 801
14.5.2021