ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #1

𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

               𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 #1

         _______________________

  Izuku had felt that something had been wrong with his classmates for a long time now. They began to order him around like a servant,leaving him out of almost all class activities and 'borrowing' his money and they just wouldn't give it back. He was getting tired of this treatment and was planning on confronting them with it.

His head was overflowing with possible reasons why they were behaving like this until one lingered in his heart. They were tired of him. He tried and tried and tried again to think of some other reason but none came, still he wouldn't let that thought consume him. He was hopeful that maybe they were just playing a really cruel prank on him until these words came out of his 'friends' mouths. 

"Deku is so fake and annoying, I wonder how the teachers like him.", Uraka whines in a shrill voice. 

" I know right all he's good at is breaking bones and he never leaves us alone!!", responded iida

"Can't we just ditch him? I mean like he's always around to help everyone so he wouldn't mind if we left...but then again we get more fame when around him you know." asked todoroki mocking him, the classmates that came with them nodded in agreement. 

Little did they know izuku heard every word they said complex emotions circulating in his eyes. 

Rage. Grief. betrayal. Disbelief. And Sorrow. 

These emotions were overwhelming him till he forgot how to breathe. He was trembling, sweating uncontrollably all over and before he knew it he was crying and gasping for air. He felt scared. Scared of being abandoned. He felt as if the World was coming in on him. Everything was getting hazy. His throat walls were closing in. It felt dry and uncomfortable, an overwhelming sense of dread enveloped him. Abruptly he felt hand covering him as if hugging him, trying to protect him. It felt warm and comfortable. Different from all the emotions he had felt before...he felt safe. 

            _____________________________

"Ah..." Izuku started off. "Thank you um..." He looked at the attractive stranger in front of him asking for his name. 

"Shikichi Haru, but you can call me Haru and you are welcomed!" 

"Yes! Thank you Haru-kun! I'm Mydoriya Izuku!!" He smiled adorably looking nothing like how he did before. 

After a lot of talk the two exchanged numbers and went on their ways. 

          _________________________

'I can't believe it...I considered those scums as friends. No, they're even worse than scum. Why would you lead someone on like that? If you don't want to be friends and talk behind my back, tell me. It hurts less than being godamn friends and you guys still talk behind my back.'

As he let his thoughts consume him he walked aimlessly out of the mall. 

_____________

Izuku glanced around his surroundings and realized he was lost. "Gosh!" he said to himself. "You freaking idiot!" Cursing himself he observed the surrounding areas trying to find anything that looked familiar. He recognized nothing, not one thing. He groaned in frustration while opening his mini map on the area. 

𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑- 𝚄𝙰 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻 ,𝚇𝚇 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇

𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 ***

𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴

Sighing to himself he tried teleporting, after ending up in the familiar busy roads of Mufasa. He felt tired, the panic attack took a toll on him then he wandered farther than his limit to access the data from UA. He inhaled deeply and walked to the direction of his school. 

_________________ 

After arriving the dorms he headed straight to his room to  freshen up and maybe even sleep. 

His classmates who ditched him at the mall looked at him in shock. Is it that he didn't see them or just ignored them? They put no thought on it as it didn't really matter to them either way. 

A/N

This has been rewritten.
-Jay