Chapter 8- A Film by Peter Parker

"New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey, it's home." A squeaky voice growled raspily from the passenger seat beside her.

Bemused, she looked over to see the skinny 15 year-old she'd just picked up from a small apartment, holding up a retro video recorder to the window.

"Who you talking to kid?" She grinned, speeding around a roundabout, "No one. Just making a little video of the trip." He replied, not meeting her eyes.

He'd been slightly awkward ever since she'd knocked on his door this morning, dressed in a gorgeous lethal looking one piece suit, grabbing his sticker covered suitcase with a wink, and throwing it into the tiny trunk of the crazy cool silver sports car parked outside.

Aunt May had practically drooled at the sight of the woman, flirting with her endlessly, asking about her shampoo, and then even offering her awful banana bread on the way out.

Talia, as she'd introduced herself, had been very gracious, chatting back, before practically wrestling Peter away from the emotional woman, then they were on their way.

"Okay, just don't show anyone okay, Tony would kill me, and I'm in enough shit as it is right now."
He nodded grinning.

They pulled up to the airfield, and boarded the plane, she noticed Peter looked at bit nervous, and sat close to her, "First time you've been on a private plane?" She chuckled.

"First time on any plane." He admitted gulping, "Should it be making that noise?"

She smiled, "Don't worry kid, just take it easy." and with that pulled on an eye mask, soon falling fast asleep.
Unbeknownst to her, Peter pulled out his camera, sniggering as she started to snore softly.

~

They soon arrived at Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Talia stalking through quickly, on her phone as Peter struggled to keep up, dragging his case behind him, as he took in all the Berlin streets and its sights.

They entered a hotel, "No one has actually told me why I'm in Berlin or what I'm doing. Something about Captain America going crazy."