23 | cooties

I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE ASS UPDATEJSJD BLAME FINALS!!
the story is ab to come to an end yall BUT so glad u guys made it this far thx for sticking with it <3

thank u so much for all
the support i appreciate it a lot also
we just hit 75k reads #sexy #hotshit :))

___

"Wake up bitch."After that being said a pillow slapped me in the face which made me pause for a moment trying to figure out what just happened. "Ahaha good morning ahaha."I heard a female voice say while poking my side causing me to squirm and sit up "Okay what the hell?"I opened my eyes adjusting to the two figures in sight.

Itsuki and Kiyoko stood in front of
me with wide smiles on both their faces which made me give them a questioning look. I rub my right eye and slowly sit up "Why are you looking at me like that?"I asked with a frown, these two were way too cheerful for it being morning. Itsuki rolled her eyes and grabbed my arms which made me whine from the sudden stretch "Come on get up loser!"Itsuki tugged causing me to fall out of bed. Kiyoko gasped and quickly helped me up while scoldinh Itsuki for being too harsh.

"They're fine- now come with us!"The hyper pink haired girl started to push me towards the open door. "Itsuki I'm not even properly dressed yet."I say barely awake, Kiyoko pat my shoulder "It's fine just try to stay awake alright?"I nodded stiffly not sure why the two were so excited when it was so early in the morning. I looked to the clock in the hallway and it read 1:55 pm, 'Nevermind then.'I accidentally slept in. "(Y/N)?!"A small voice yelled, "No fucking way-"I gasp and see a small blonde girl waving at me with excitement while running towards us.

"Hitoka!"I cheer and hugged her then picked up the small girl spinning her around "Oh my god I thought you were gonna miss out on the whole thing!"I whine, "Miss out on meeting you? Never!"She giggled and I put her down "I see you two have finally met."Tsukishima said walking towards us, "You look like shit."He says while looking down at me, "Well I just woke up."I roll my eyes and Tsukishima just lets out a small chuckle "Wait how did you get here."I ask the other blonde in front of me "Tanaka's older sister took her here."Yamaguchi also popped out of no where, "Oh Tanaka has a sister?"I ask and Yamaguchi nods, "Is she hot?"Itsuki suddenly asks which made us all look at her. "Dude she's like 20 or something."Tsukishima says and Itsuki shrugs "Age is just a number-"The pink haired girl began but Tsukishima cut her off "And jail is just a place."Tsukishima says with a straight face "Her bedroom is also a place."Itsuki slyly remarks and his face scrunched up in disturbance, "Silence you raging bisexual I'm hungry."I cut in and start walking foward in the direction of the cafeteria.

Luckily today wasn't a practice day so everyone got to rest from last night's activities that lasted for a little too long by accident since the adults started drinking out of no where. We get into the cafeteria while being greeted by the other and started to pick out the lunch on the table, Tsukishima catches up to me and looks at me which made me look at him back "What?"I ask nervously, "Did you grow?"He questions which caught you off guard for a second, "I don't know?"suddenly Tsukishima grabs me from behind and rests his chin on my head making my stomach do flips.

"You did grow maybe an inch or so."He says letting me go which helped my heart calm down a bit, "Seriously right in front of the food?"Itsuki says while her twin brother who happened to be coming to get seconds fake gagged which made me roll my eyes. "Also good news just saw Irie leave."Kenma joined us out of no where with a satisfied look on his face "Finally I thought she'd never leave."Tsukishima let out a sigh to which Goshiki turned to him while dropped a serving spoon "Are you kidding me? I should we the one relieved no one even helped me when she bear hugged me!"He huffed while shivering at last night's events to which Tendou over heard and pat his back in apology "She's scary though."The red head shook and Ushijima nodded his head in agreement "Men are weak."Itsuki said plainly and Yoji and I nodded at her statement.

"(Y/N), Itsuki do you guys wanna help the girls and I make dessert for tonight?"Kiyoko asked to which Itsuki immediately shook her head no "There's no way in hell I'm cooking for a man."She crossed her arms "Afternoon' Itsuki."Komori passed by with his cousin and they left the cafeteria, "Okay maybe."She pursed her lips together which made me giggle and Kiyoko looked at me waiting for my answer. "They will."Tsukishima answered for me, and I gave Tsukishima a weird look.

"What? I like your baking."The blonde pushed his glasses up and took my plate out of my hands to go set it down on the table. "Talk about husband material."Yoji nudged my shoulder which I let out a small grumble while hiding my face. "I'm gonna poison your food."I say which Yoji glares at me "That is so homophobic."He says and Itsuki throws her hand over her mouth, "(Y/N) hates the gays?!"She said dramatically which made me panic since people would get the wrong idea. "I am not homophobic you dicks!"I walked away from them to go take a seat next to Tsukishima and when I did Itsuki and Yoji let out some 'Ooohs', "Cafeful Yoji we might get cooties!"Itsuki said childishly and her brother giggled
so I just ignored the twins and turned to Tsukishima who pushed my plate in front of me.

"You look like your closet shit on you."Kenma who was sitting right next to me motioned to my pajamas, "Stop! I just woke up!"I whined and elbowed Kenma in the side and he basically growled at me after I did that. I ate my food and looked at Tsukishima who was also eating but he noticed I walk looking at him so he looked up, I avert my gaze quickly and pretend I wasn't just staring only for him to tap my shoulder, "Let's talk after we eat."Tsukishima whispered, I looked at him and was met with a serious face, 'Oh fuck me.'

____

this chapter was honestly for shits n giggle n i just missed yachi :(

____