Tour Part 1-Austin Mahone Imagine

"Um... Austin?" You asked, setting your keys down on the island.

  He's supposed to be home early, we have to pack for our world wide tour with; Drake, Lil Wayne, and Pitbull.

"AUSTIN!!!" I yelled, getting a little angry.

  I walked upstairs, and into our bedroom, and changed into my Nike black Capri sweats, Austins red "Imma Mahomie" sweat shirt, and my white Bailey bow uggs. I topped my look off with a messy bun, and my white bow.

  I got out Austins bags, and all of mine, plus our 4 carry ons.

  I packed my WHOLE CLOSET. And ALL OF AUSTINS.

  I called Austin, and he answered.

"Where the heck are you?! I am packing everything we have right now! Are you for real?!" I yelled.

  "Babe, I'm working on my new album, and I'm shipping out some stuff to my mom. I'll be home in about 35 minutes." He tried to comfort me.

  "Well hurry." And I hung up the phone. I through it on the ground.

As I kept packing, somehow I fell asleep on the floor, and woke up to Austin plopping on me.

"You fell asleep, huh?" He asked, and looked over at the luggage, all neatly packed.

"Yeah... What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eye.

  "4. We leave in about 34 minutes, but you look fine, so your not changing. Oh and nice hoodie." He winked.

  After about 10 minutes Austin came out wearing a, "Aye She's My Mahomie!" Pointing to me, and one for me... Saying "Aye he's my Mahone." Pointing to me.

  We matched, accept he wore his black basketball shorts, white beanie, and his white Jordan's.

  After about 25 more minutes we left, and were off to the airport, to start his tour in Canada.

The Crew Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें