Not Just An Ordinary Concert- Austin Mahone Imagine

The crowd was screaming!

"WHO IS GONNA BE MY U GIRL?!" Austin asked, put his microphone to the crowd, and cupped his ear.

My sister shot her hand up, and "WOOEEEDDD" and "EEEAAHHHHEEDDDD!".

He locked eyes with me, and winked.

"How about this beauty?!" He pointed to me and smirked.

"I DIDN'T ASK TO!!!" I yelled back, and crossed my arms.

My sister shoved me over to the security guard.

I flipped Austin off, and he winked.

As I walked up on stage, it got SUPER quiet.

"Whats your name shortcake?" He asked.

"Is that supposed to be a short person joke?!" I asked, and glared.

"Shortness is cute on you, now whats your name?" He asked again.

"Wouln't you like to know?" I crossed my arms, and looked at my sister.

"I would." He held one of my hands.

I could have SWORE I felt a sprark! But I don't even like Austin! I don't know who he is! Well from my sister, but- OH NO. MY SISTER!

I glanced at my sister, and Austin was already making his way over.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL KASIE?!" (I made up your sisters name.) I yelled.

"So (Y/n)? You ready?" He held my hand again. AND THERE WAS THE CLICK! Oh my... This is to cliche!

I held it back, and locked eyes with him again.

No stop it (Y/n)! Let gooo!!! I told myself.

He looked at me, WITH ANOTHER SMIRK!!!

He danced, and his angelic voice sang.

"And I know-ow-ow-ow. I'll never feel the way I feel girl... With anyone but yooouuuuu." It was his most strongest part in the song,

He took my hand, and led me behind the doors.

As they closed he cupped my cheeks, and my hands latched onto his arms.

"You never really kiss the girls in this do you?" I asked.

"No..." He said, as I looked down, with a frown. "But!" I looked up. As I looked up, he smashed his big, pink lips onto mine. We didn't move for a good 10 seconds, but I definetly felt weak in my knees. As SoMo once said.

He realeased me, and took my hand, as we ran backstage to his dressing room.

"Wait Here!" He pointed to me, and winked. He jogged of onto stage, and I heard the boom of the crowd.

I.JUST.MET.AUSTIN.MAHONE.

I got up, and paced back and forth.

"I don't even like him. I don't even know him. Oh my god! I lost my first kiss to Austin Mahone!" I kept pacing, and talking.

"Havin fun there?" I heard a low voice say. I turned to see Austin.

"Uh...Um... Ye-yeah." I spoke.

"You really don't know me?" He asked.

"No. I just came with my sister, because she couldn't go alone." I looked down, because I felt bad.

"What a nice big sister. And now I see why you gave me the middle finger." He laughed. And I giggled.

"God your giggle is so cute." He just stood there, leaning on the door with his arms crossed, gazing at me.

"Sooo? You skateboard?" I looked at his board, leaned up on the wall.

"Yeah, do you?" He asked.

"Yeah, but mine is at my house... And I have only skated twice." I told the truth.

"Then let me teach you." He ONCE AGAIN, smirked.

My eyes shot right to him, then the board, then back at him.

"You mean you showing me?" I asked.

"Nope. You just follow Alex, and I'll be right there."

I followed Alex down to the lobby, and a bunch of girls stood in a circle around us.

"There's Austin." He whispered, and pointed.

"Why'd you whisper?" I asked.

"Because people would have heard me, and tackled him." Alex left my side, and went over to... MY SISTER?! FOR REAL?! I smiled.

"Hey shawty!" Austin yelled, and locked eyes with me.

"AYYEE!!!" I yelled back, with a slight smile.

"Aight so step with your left foot here, and push off with your right foot, then keep your balance." He pointed to my feet, and where they were supposed to go.

"Im scared! I will fall!" I looked him straight in the face, and put my hands up to my face.

"Here take your flannel off your waist, and I'll hold you." He tugged on my flannel till it fell off.

Oh.My.God. HE IS HOLDING MY WAIST!!!

I pushed off, and tilted off.

I braced myself, but fell into a toned stomach.

As I looked up.. There was Austin. As I gazed into his sparkling eyes.

"You-Um... Uh fell." He stuttered.

I looked around, and saw all of the girls, with there mouths open.

As I looked over, I felt myself slip.

And there was Austin... KISSING, another girl. And I felt really light headed, after I held my head, and looked at my hand with blood on it.

SOMETIME LATER

"She's waking up!" I heard a low voice say, even though it sounded like a morning voice.

"Why am I in the hospital?" i asked, looking at my arm with all of the Iv's in.

"You slipped... Out of my hands... Listen (Y/n) I am really sorry. I know I said you wouldn't fall. It is all my-" I stopped Austin from talking.

"It's okay." I said, giggling a little.

He looked up from the ground. "Wait, what?" He asked.

"I.FORGIVE.YOU." I slowly said.

He hopped up onto my little rolly bed. We just sat there for hours, and talked about future, and career.

He held my hand, and turned to his side to face me.

"I am really sorry about today babe- I-I mean, (Y/n)." I blushed. "But... If you'd make me rreealllyyy happy. By going on another date- I mean hangout, with me again?" He asked.

"I'd be glad too." I pecked his lips, and fell back down to my side.

Best.Day.Ever I said in my mind.

A/n: I hope you all liked! I am working on this in school. I hope to get another one to ya soon. And I hope you enjoyed. Now THAT, is no ordinary concert. Love you Mahomies!!!