Chapter 3

"Uh hello?" Was your only response to the girl who was standing at your doorstep.
"Hi! My name is Tohru Honda! I'm a friend of momijis! Hatori called me and told me about you and I wanted to come talk to you!"
You stared at her and slowly nodded.
"Okay"
You let her in and she set down the container with some rice balls in it.
"I made these for you"
Thanking her you both sat down.
"Would you like any tea? I have plenty of flavors to choose from"
You asked her. Giving it a thought you both wound up having some nice green tea while sharing the rice balls together.

"We are all so grateful you found Momiji we were all worried" she said.
"He ran away from hatori playfully but the storm picked up and hatori lost sight of him and well I guess he got lost and the stress from being lost and from the cold made him transform"
She looked up and smiled at you.
"I'm surprised Akito let you keep your memories..he's not very nice he didn't hurt you did he?" She said with concern in her voice.

"Not at all he did grab my face a little too roughly but I told him off" you said sipping your cup of tea.
Tohrus eyes went wide. "You told him off?"
You nodded and placed your teacup down.
"He needs to learn respect for other people I get he's the head but the way he treats people is disgusting" you said. "If I ever see him again scratch that I never want to see him again" You said a little too coldly.
"Y/n you don't understand why Akito is the way he is"
She said.
"And I don't really care to understand him, I saw him once I got my answer and now I'll never go see him again and if I do see him again and I find out he's done anymore crap" you made fists.
Tohru eyes widened and her voice went high with worry "I see"
You shrugged "Tohru it's not like I'll see him again so calm down.
it's clear he doesn't like me I don't like him either so we'll stay away from each other I have no reasons to see him anyway he's basically nothing to me"
Tohru stayed silent.
"Oh! and another thing it seems he gets away with this abusive shit like are you kidding me? Y'all let him get away with this shit if I were part of the sohma family I'd knock him the fuck out! Fuck him..excuse my language" You said sitting back.
Tohru looked at you. "You're right you know" she said quietly.
"Let me tell you what he's done"

"Hes done all that?!
That's it we're throwing hands"
You got up and Tohru grabbed you and pulled you back.
"No y/n! That's a bad idea!" She said.
You sighed and turned towards her. "It's not like I'm actually going to do it tohru I don't feel like going to jail" you sat back down and sighed.
Tohru thought for a moment and smiled at you.
"Hey let's get off this topic and onto another, Would you like to meet some other members of the sohma family?" She asked.
"Yeah sure why not I have nothing else to do today" you said with a Small shrug.

"Well hello there! Welcome to my house" a male with black hair said. He wore a robe and he seemed to have a closed fan in his hand.
"My name is Shigure sohma"
You smiled and walked forward holding out your hand.
"It's nice to meet you"
You both shook hands and you were led into his house.
Tohru went to go get some snacks and you were sat down at a table.
A male with grey hair and a another male with orange hair joined you.
They didn't seem to like each other. You could tell by the way the vibe in the room was off.
It was awkward for a few seconds before the male with the grey hair turned towards you.

"Hello My names Yuki sohma what's your name?" He asked politely.
Realizing someone was talking to you, you quickly focused back on the company.
"My names Y/n L/n it's nice to meet you"
Gently shaking his hand you turned to the male with the orange hair.
"And what is your name?" You asked.
"Kyo sohma" he muttered before looking at you.
"I like your hair color it's not very often you see someone here with such natural orange hair it's a nice shade"
You said giving him a compliment.
You noticed the soft pink blush appear on his face.
"Thanks I guess" he muttered.

Turning to Yuki you smiled at him.
"I haven't seen anyone with your kind of hair either I like it! It is a nice grey with light lavender tones to it" you said observing him now.
It was his turn to slightly blush.
"Wait until she sees Harus hair color" Kyo muttered.
Yuki silently agreed with him.
Both of the boys were used to normal people thinking their hair color was odd. But you were the first outsider to compliment them the first time you saw them.
"Listen I know about the curse and that you two can transform into animals" you said with soft humor in your voice.
"As much as I would love to see them I'm not much of a hugger" you said with a small smile.

Tohru appeared.
"That's not problem y/n!"
She placed the snacks down that she made and went and sat down beside the boys.
She gave both of them a hug.
As the smoke cleared you slowly broke out into a smile.
"Oh he's a little rat! How cute"
Yuki walked over to you and placed his front paws on your hand.
"Yep I'm the rat zodiac and he's the cat"
Turning around you saw a pouty kyo. He was facing away from the both of you and his tail was flicking on the ground showing he was unhappy.
Your smile returned on your face.
You couldn't help yourself you reached out and picked Kyo up.

He made a funny noise and stared up at you.
Feeling his fur you smiled
so smooth and soft.
Then you had to feel the beans.
Kyo looked unhappy as you pressed on his paw pads.
"I like cats" you said softly.
You let him go and he ran off to go change back into a human.
Yuki was long gone but he came back fixing his shirt soon after his disappearance.
Giving him a welcome back smile you turned to Tohru who was helping herself to a rice ball.
"Where did Shigure go?" You asked her.
"He said he would be right back after making a phone call I'm going to assume to hatori" she said with a smile.

Nodding you helped yourself to a rice ball too.
"I'm glad I got to meet your friends Tohru they seem like nice people I hope they treat you well" you said.
She beamed at you "they do and I appreciate them all so much!"
Looking down awkwardly for a little bit you turned and scratched the back of your neck. "Hey Tohru?"
She looked at you and gave you a puzzling look.
"Are we friends now?" You questioned quietly.
She swallowed the rice she was chewing and pounced on you.
"Of course we are! So is Yuki, Kyo and Shigure! they are your friends now too! And of course Momiji!
I can't wait for you to meet the rest of the sohmas you'll love them"
Giving her a small smile you felt your heart grow warm. You had people you could call your friends now.

"My it's beginning to snow again maybe you should stay here for the night y/n until it stops! We don't want another Momiji incident to happen now do we?" Shigure said with a small smile.
Giving him a small nod you thanked him for his hospitality.
"You can stay in my room y/n come on! Tohru grabbed your hand and pulled you along.

"He isn't using her is he?" Yuki said suddenly to Shigure.
Shigure turned to Yuki and gave him a small smile.
"Who knows what Akito is up to now but from what Tohru told me I think y/n can handle herself in case she does get mixed up with him. She is a tough girl"
Shigure said before walking away and into his writing room.
Yuki sighed and sat down. "There's no way I'm letting Akito get anywhere near this girl"
Kyo who was standing against the door just lightly snorted.
"Good luck with that"