Chapter 6

It was absolutely freezing out.
You tightened your hoodie against your body.
"Damn" you muttered.
"The wind is making this hell"
Keeping your eyes peeled and your ears on high alert you looked for nearly an hour.
Finally you saw a trail of clothing and the sounds of teeth chattering.
Gathering up the clothes you turned around the tree and found a little sheep shivering. He didn't seem to be conscious.
"Oh hiro" you whispered.
Gently picking up the sheep you held him close to you and started your journey home.

"You found him!!" Kisa said loudly as you walked through the door.
Placing the sheep on the couch you placed a blanket beside him for him to use to cover up and then you started up your fire place.
Eventually there was movement and Hiro woke up.
The first person he saw was Kisa and then Tohru and then you.
He panicked and jumped off the couch hiding behind Tohru.
"It's okay hiro she knows about the curse" Kisa said.
He had a look of regret in his eyes towards hers.
A loud sound was heard and he was back in his human form.
"AH!" He hurriedly put on his clothes.

"So he lives" you said and walked over to him.
He stared at you for a moment.
"And how do we know if we can trust her?" He said with slight discomfort in his voice.
"We can trust her hiro it's okay" Kisa said and held onto tohrus hand.
Hiro turned and looked at you.
"Did Akito approve of her already?" He asked with a demanding tone.
"Yes he said she could keep her memories" Tohru said happily.
"Great another one fantastic"
He muttered. "Hopefully she's not as air headed as you" he said pointing at Tohru.
Tohru stared at hiro with a blank look. "Huh?"

He sighed. "Nevermind"
"I don't know who you are talking to Tohru like that but I can easily throw you out of my house little boy" you said and bent over to his level.
"And you can freeze" you said with a sharp grin.
Hiro shut his mouth and crossed his arms unhappily.
"Good" you said walking away.
"I kinda like her" he thought to himself.
"Not as stupid as Tohru" he muttered and followed you into the kitchen.

There, you made some hot chocolate and served them to the three guests.
Tohru stared at the cup.
"This is so good" she said. Kisa agreed and hiro stayed quiet.
Kisa suddenly whispered something into tohrus ear and Tohru started smiling. "Oh! I didn't know that I guess Shigure didn't tell me!"
Tohru turned towards you and smiled. "It seems the sohma family are going on a trip to their beach house since it's going to be pretty warm out next week! And hatori said you could come if you want"
Making a face you sat back. "I don't know. Is he going to be there?" You asked with a curious tone.
"Yes he will be but he's always separated from the other zodiac members so you don't have to worry"

Giving Tohru a nod you checked your schedule.
"Mmm I don't know if I can make it I still work next week and then Gary said he was closing the cafe for the week of his anniversary with his wife.
As soon as you said Gary your phone went off. It was Ryu "Gary said the cafe will be closed till further notice his daughter has to go overseas for her job and he didn't expect to be out again and now that zui is gone it would just be us and well luci said she didn't want us overworking ourselves so we get a break!"
You sent her a text back before looking at Tohru. "I guess I can go now"
Tohru smiled happily. "Yay!"
You turned to hiro who was busy eating a cookie.
"Has he done anything to you hiro?"
You asked him curiously.
hiro went silent. "Yes he did but I don't wanna talk about it" he said and played with the piece of cookie he had.

"Y/n please don't try to fight Akito over this little vacation" Tohru said with a pleading look on her face.
Hiro quickly turned to you.
"Wait you want to fight Akito"
Giving him a nod you put up some fists.
"I'm gonna knock that string bean out cold" you said.
Tohru shrieked and grabbed your hands. "No!!"
Sighing you placed your hands on your hips. "I wasn't actually going to do it I don't even want to see him"
You said while looking to the side.
"We didn't exactly have a good first meeting" you told hiro.
"He is such a jerk someone needs to put him in his place"
Hiro agreed with you.