𓂀 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𓂀

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ ᴏʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇꜱɪᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ᴛʜᴇᴍ.ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴀᴢʏ. ᴀʀᴛ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ.  𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐎

================================================================================

October 10th started as a normal day.  Well as possible when kushina uzumaki is giving birth to quintuplets.   Kushina is a kunoichi of konohagakura no sato also happends to be the wife of the yondaime hokage minato namikaze. At the moment she is giving birth  quintuplets with the help senju tsunade of the slug princess one of the three legendary sannin and the best medical-nin there is. Meanwhile the  yondaime  hokage minato namikaze is freaking out that hes going to be a father to himself while waking back an forth in front of the door to where kushina is giving birth too, with him are his sensei jiraya of the toad sannin of mount myoboku and the late  sandaime hokage hiruzen sarutobi an danzo (good danzo).

After a couple of minutes of waiting tsunade lets them in. Once inside they see kushina holding four babies 3 girls an 1 boy tsunade give minato the only boy, minato looked strangely at the boy, " tsunade why does he he have gray hair"minato asked without losing eyesight on the boy, "simple" tsunade said, "he has a hair infection,its nothing bad really just he lost his hair color so it turned gray", replied kushina for tsunade. Danzo finlly spoke up an said he looks like a babby kakashi danzo said in a firm tone, yay i guess your right minato said while was going thru some thoughts like he better not turn into a mini kakashi kushina thought with a demonic type aura around her making all the men in the room shiver in fear even the baby boy was getting quiet scared as well. "k-kunshina w-whats w-r-ong" minato asked quiet scread of his wife, "oh nothing i just don't want him to become a mini version of kakashi an a pervert look at jiraya" said in a voice threatening tone,that made jiraya shiver in fear, Meanwhile "kakashi are you alright you have been sneezing for the pass five minutes are you alright asked", anko in a worrying tone, "I  am quiet alright" said the famed kakashi hatake to his girlfriend. You don't seem alright replied anko, no i just feel alot of people are talking about mean replied kakashi making anko sweatdrop at her boyfriends antics. 

"So kushina an minato what are you going to name them" said danzo, making the couple think about for a second them minato spoke up "I think the oldest should be called naruto" replied minato make everyone in the room agree, "so what about the girls hiruzen" said, "how about mito for the one that looks like baby version of me" said kushina, "that a wornderful name" replied minato, "how about menma, an naruko" said tsunade, "i think there wonderful name's" said jiraya making everyone nod there head.  

ıllıllı⭐🌟 4͙ Y͙E͙A͙R͙ T͙I͙M͙E͙ S͙K͙I͙P͙ 🌟⭐ıllıllı  

We see a 4 year old naruto running away for a mob of villagers 

FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO ARTER GIVING BIRTH 

After kushina gave birth, "alright everyone out" said kushina, " why is that" ask minato,  "i need to rest" said kushina in a tried voice, "alright rest well" danzo replied with a small smile on his. As soon as they left  we see a man that came out of no where  in a all black robe an mask with his lone sharingan spinning.  

          At that ponit in time we can hear kunshina screeming for help, that second she screamed help you can see a yellow flash appear in the room kushina is in with the unkonwn man sucking kushina in a spining vortex of so sort, "KUSHINA" minat...

          At that ponit in time we can hear kunshina screeming for help, that second she screamed help you can see a yellow flash appear in the room kushina is in with the unkonwn man sucking kushina in a spining vortex of so sort, "KUSHINA" minato yelled out, at second we see a massive overgrown fox with nine tails swaying dangerously in the air in the middle of konoha, "ITS THE NINE TAILS RUN FOR YOUR LIVES" yelled the villager in terror. ( I am not going over the nine tail attack its boring in the opinion every thing goes in cannon except hiruzen did the reaper death seal an mito, menma, naruko,got the chakra an naruto got the soul of the nine tails plus the soul is going to go back to its chakra an cause naruto is the reincarnation of the sage of six path and thats why his hair is sliver)

                                                  This is the end of the prologue 

           hope in you injoyed reading                        798 words