Chapter 10

"Stop here this is far enough." Taehyung says with a long sigh. After leaving school the older hitched a ride back to the Kim's residence with a random guy on the street. The man didn't ask any questions nor did he bring up the fact that they where in front of the most powerful family in korea house.

"Thanks for the ride!" Taehyung yells out as he quickly rushes up the long drive way and towards the large gates of the home where two bodyguards stood tall. As Taehyung walked up the long path and towards the front door one of the men spoke into their ear piece most likely getting someone to open the lage gates for him.

Once through the gates it hit Taehyung at how luck he was to be living in such a luxurious mansion. After almost 40 years of living in a run down small house you'd think he'll be over the moon but in reality he isn't that excited about his living circumstances. Back in America he wasn't held down and Ms. May gave him as much freedom as he could have but as for here he has almost to none at all. His every step is watched and monitor and with one slip up it could cause him his life maybe.

Suddenly the image of jungkook face pops into his head. Taehyung can't help but to compare the two. They look and sound exactly alike even the way that they scrunch up their noses at things that displeasure them is the same. The only question is if the Jungkook he saw at school isn't the same one as the Jungkook from many years ago the who the hell is the guy?

A doppelganger maybe?

Most likely but even so doppelganger could never be this alike could they? It's either that or some how the Jungkook from long ago lost his memories.

Even if it's sad Taehyung doesn't want to think that way. That something could have happened to hid lover and now the odds are against him in more then one way. Still Jungkook chooses not to think that way as he still has faith.

Finally after walking for what felt like forever Taehyung reached Mr. Kim's office quickly Taehyung pushed the office doors opened grunting at how heavy they where.

"Well I'll be damn.." Taehyung whispered out as he stared around the place. Mr. Kim's office wasn't just huge. It was enormous! The place looked like a library itself.

(A/N how it looks)

Damn these rich people and their money

Taehyung can't help but to grumble out in his head. Without anymore waiting Taehyung got to work looking for anything and everything related to him and Jungkook.

First place was all the books on the first shelves, Taehyung started by looking for any journals or family photos that could point to Jungkook's disappearance long ago. To no luck he didn't find anything their and was pretty sure the only thing on the second floor where just old books that have been forever forgotten., still the older went to look.

Slowly Taehyung ran his fingers across the spine of the books as he only briefly read the names not really paying much attention.

"Ow what the hell." Taehyung mumbles out at he quickly retreats his hand away from the shelf. Inside his finger stuck a small piece of wood giving him a little cut. Pulling out the chip wood The older hand quickly begin to heal in lest then seconds.