𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 ,, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 1

barista watch - day 4

I found out cute barista was named Chihiro. I only found out because of their strawberry-blonde co-worker. Anyways , can I just say how cute they are ? The way they laugh , smile- their fricking ears !! I can't believe I've fallen head over heels for a complete stranger , but I can't help myself ! I love everything about them !

" nishishi ~ simp. "

—said a certain purple haired male behind the journalist. " huh ?! Kokichi , what're you- why are you- ?! " Makoto , the journalist in question stuttered. Nagito sighed , and said like a disappointed parent ,

" Makoto , please don't tell me you have a log for what the barista does everyday. "

" ...so what if I do ? "

Kokichi , the purple haired one , began laughing his head off , while Nagito sighed for the second time. " Makoto , if anything , that's just pure stalker behavior. " Nagito said.

Kokichi , after calming down from his laughing fit , said " Agreed. Y'know ... you could just talk to them...? That's how I scored a date with strawberry." Kokichi said , winking at the cashier , who completely ignored him. Nagito chuckled , " If I'm being completely honest , the date with you is probably the last thing on her mind. "

Kokichi gasped , then growled. " HEY !! WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ?! " he wailed , catching some people's attention. Nagito shushed him , and Kokichi pouted. " whatever. " Kokichi looks around , and notices the barista packing their stuff up. " Hey !! It looks like they're getting ready for break ! ...or to leave. Whatever , just go and talk to them now ! " Kokichi shoved Makoto away from the table. " WHA- HEY ! "

Makoto looked at the barista , Chihiro , who was just finishing cleaning the tables. Chihiro looks up from the counter. " oh- hello sir ! or- ma'am. Uh .. I'm on break , so you could go to the other register ! Sorry ! "

Makoto yelped , " Yup !! I'll just do that !!! " he said a little too loud , as the barista whimpered at the noise. Makoto didn't even apologize , he just ran back to the table.

" —and that's why I won't talk to you. " Makoto pouted. Kokichi whined , " aww !! I was just trying to encourage you ! you need to get your flirting game up , boy ! " Kokichi said , sassily. Makoto let out an 'ugh' before slamming his face into his pillow.

" thanks Kokichi. " he says , though it was muffled. Nagito sighed... again , and explained " Look , as much as I hate to admit it , Kokichi is right. You need to stop panicking and just- talk to them !! "

" But how ?! They probably think I'm a complete weirdo now !! I can't just talk to them after that , are you nuts ?! " Makoto says , embarrassed from the events before. Nagito sighs and pats his back as he gets up from his spot. " Figure it out. "

Naegi rolls his eyes , " Thanks for the help , guys. "

Kokichi laughs cruelly , " No problem !! " Naegi let's out an exaggerated "UGH !" as he slams his head into back into the pillow. " ...This is gonna take some work. "

I forgot the name of the user , but the barista watch thing was from them on ao3 , I'll put their username here when I find them again so you could check them out !!
Anyways , bye bye !!