" 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. "

pregame au !

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 - 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 - 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗱

" 𝗐𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 , 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 , 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 , 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝖿𝖺𝗋 "

" You have got to be kidding me. "

There they were again. Of course they were there ! They share the same class ! The same "head empty , no thoughts" kid that always flirted with him. With their stupid hoodie and stupid green hair clip that matches with their stupid slightly darker green skirt. Makoto let out a heavy huff as he sinks his head back into his arms. He could already hear them walking up to him with the flirtatious look in their eyes. The footsteps get closer and closer and-

" Hi. Do you wanna come to the oak tree with me later ? I promise this isn't supposed to be a murder or kidnapping. "

...What ?

Makoto lifts his head up from the desk. He saw the same kid , Chihiro , look at him with their hands in their hoodie pockets , patiently waiting for an answer. As soon as Makoto lifts his head up , Chihiro backs up slightly " Please don't punch me for asking ! "

Makoto rolls his eyes , " Sure , nerd. But it's not like I want to- I just don't have anything better to do. "

Chihiro immediately brightens up nods their head , " Meet me there at 7 ! Don't be late ! " they say doing finger guns and giving a wink before skipping to their seat in front of him

Makoto rolls his eyes and sinks his head back into his arms in a attempt to hide his blush as he feels heat running up to his cheeks. When did he ever say yes to the multiple times Chihiro has tried to go somewhere with him ? Never ! So why did this time he felt inclined to say yes , and why does this time feel more special...?

As Makoto head to his locker , he can see Chihiro chatting with a familiar strawberry blonde with an orange tie. Sighing , he pulls his hood up and walks up to them. Makoto can see Chihiro's eyes visibly light up when they look at him. Though , they were already bright and pretty in the first place.

Wait...what ?

When did he think that their eyes were pretty ?