𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 ,, 𝗉𝗍 2

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 - 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 - 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀

" 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 , 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 , 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 , 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗁 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾𝗌 , 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗒 。^‿^。"

There was Makoto again , in the same coffee shop , with the same person that he had a raging crush on. It's fine. He can do this. It's not like he embarrassed himself yesterday.

Taking a deep breath , he fixed random parts of his outfit that didn't really need to be fixed , and walked inside. It smelled like coffee and various pastries , which was to be expected. But there , behind the counter was his pointy-eared crush. The exact person he wanted to see. Even if he did wanted to see them , he was scared shitless.

Sighing , he fiddled in his pocket and looked at the note with his number on his and a winky face. It was dumb , but maybe they would find it charming. Maybe.

Makoto closed his eyes and hung his head low as he walked up to the counter. He was hoping he heard that sweet , sweet voice asking him his order , and writing it down with his tongue out. But instead , he heard a raspy voice ,

" What do you want ? "

Wait...that can't be right.

Snapping eyes open and looking up , he sees a bubblegum haired guy(?) with pointy teeth waiting impatiently. Oh no...oh no no no no.

What the hell is he going to do , or say ?
"hi sorry I wanted to ask one of your coworkers out so can you like get them"? No !

" Um...tea ? "

" What kind ? "

" Just..tea ? "

Raising a brow , he rings him up and tell him the cost. Makoto pays the 3 dollars + tax , tells his name , and sits down. Sweating , he looks at a strawberry blonde making a different drink and the bubblegum haired male making his tea. He tries to look out for the brunette. Where are they ? What if they're off today ? What if coming here was a mistake ?

Shaking his head , he sighs. Maybe they aren't here today , whatever. He could always try again. Makoto reaches in his pocket and pulls out the now crumpled paper with his number , running his thumb over it. That's when he hears a high pitch voice calling out to a 'Miu'. Perking up , he looks at the brunette coming from the back.

Making his move , he calls out to them , waving his arms obnoxiously. Not the best way to get his attention , but it gets the point across. The barista turns around and points at themself mouthing 'me?'. Makoto quickly nods and gestures for them to come over.

As they walk over , Makoto clears his throat and rubs the back of his neck , " Um...what's your name again ? "

Pointing to their name tag , they simply said " Chihiro. "

" Well , Chihiro... " Makoto said their name like it was honey on his tongue. " I just wanted to say...um... "

Makoto felt his mouth get dry as Chihiro raised a brow , gesturing for him to get to the point.
" Just- here ! " he hands them the crumpled paper and booked it back to the table. A few minutes later , his name was called out , so he got his tea and left.

" Man , I don't even like tea ! " Makoto groans in complaint as he just wasted his money. He throws it away , and walks back home .

At home , he pets his cat , trying to forget about his little unrequited crush. Just when he comes to terms that Chihiro doesn't like him , his phone lets out a ping ! Raising a brow , he checks to find a message from an unknown number ;

um hi this is chihiro from that one cafe haha , this is makoto right ?

...Maybe he didn't mess things up after all ?

The ending was kinda rushed , but again , I hope you enjoyed !!