Chapter 1 | orgin story

Y/n - your name
L/n - your last name
Y/a - your age
Y/g - your gender
H/c - hair color
H/l - hair length
S/c - skin color
Y/p - your pet
P/n - pet name

Home planet - Serice
____________________________________

My name is y/n l/n, I'm y/a years old and this is how I joined the blood sport known as the Apex Games. I always thought I was just a normal human y/g. I lived on a planet called Serice, not many people know of its existence, and those who do fear it. It's the same size of earth, the surface is mostly covered in thick and dense but beautiful glowing forests. There are very few people living on this planet, because five years ago there was an accident, something came an entity of some sort, they slathered almost all of the inhabitants, men, women, and children were brutally killed off, it started in small towns, then towns became cities then cities became everywhere. Then somehow the ruler of our planet managed to contain this beast, but it did not come without a price for she herself was also locked away with the monster for all of eternity. Or so we thought.

I never knew there were others beyond the walls of my room that I had been confined to while growing up. I was told that my mother, my father, and I, were the last surviving humans in existence. And we had to stick together, I was told to never leave my room, for the world outside of it was to dangerous for a fragile little y/g like me. Years and years would go by until I would see the truth, the world. Every year for my birthday they would give me a book, they would have pictures of what used to live on Serice, birds that would soar the skies, different fished that infested the waters all a crossed the lands. The beautiful plants that grew, and how they glowed. These made me more and more curious. What was really outside, was it all really crushed and burned now. Was everything and everyone really dead. What is out there, who is, why am I in here? I have to get out there and see for myself. That's what I wished every day and night. But no one told me to be carful what you wish for.

A few more years have passed now, I'm in bed about to fall asleep, the room suddenly shakes, I quickly sit up and scream for my parents. No answer, I try again. Still nothing, the shaking stopes I stare at the doorknob, I slowly press my feet to the cool wood flooring. It feels like eternity until I make it to the door. I stare at it, sweat now dripping down my head, breathes shaking, I slowly reach for the handle, I twist it and . . .
I walk out it's another room, it's dark and damp, I see a screen with pictures of my room from all different angles. A red light is blinking on the wall and warnings keep going off. To my left are some stairs but before I head up I decide to look for something to use as a weapon, just in case. I find a weird looking sword, it's been placed on the wall as decoration, almost like a trophy. I pick it up it's cool in my hands, it feels like it was mean to be mine I can't explain it. Interrupting my thoughts is another shake and a loud boom sound. I rush over to the stairs and up them. I try to open the door it's jammed, something is in the way, so I slam by body into it a few times until is finally gives into my weight and opens leaving me on the hard floor. And something wet, I stand up and look at my hands, they are covered in a red sticky substance, blood. Noo! I scream rushing to find my parents. No where they aren't inside the house, I run to what I Believe is the front door, I open it, in front of me stands three gigantic wolf like creatures and my parents dead. My body starts shaking violently, I clench my teeth grinding them together. My body is being controlled by my anger and hate for what ever these things are in front of me. I squeeze the sword and unsheathe it. I don't really remember what happened after that, all I do really remember is looking down at the three beasts feeling satisfied with what I had done to them. Their bodies cut up into pieces, scattered along the glowing forest floor their blood mixed with my mother and fathers all over me.

After that I gave my mother and father a proper or what I thought was a proper burial. I walk around the brightly colored and glowing forest, those three beasts weren't the what had made my home shake, it had to be something else, I find some smoke in the air not far ahead of me, I smell blood lots of it. I run towards it, and find what looked like a ship, more of those wolf like creatures dead around it. "Well what do we have here hmm?" I hear a man say from behind me, I quickly turn grabbing my sword, he points a weird weapon against my head. I don't move, I have no idea what it is and what it's capable of doing to me. "Now let's not get off on the wrong foot here kiddo." He says " didn't think anyone survived what happened here years ago, you must be one tough as hell little y/g huh?" I don't know what to say, I slowly nod my head, " s-so there are people still alive, I thought we, well now just I was the only one left." I say back to the man. " kid I ain't from this planet, I came looking for a good fight, there are many planets, lots of people, and even legends out there. What do ya say, wanna become one of those hmm?" His words shock me, me a legend? More planets, more people! I want to go out into the universe and make my name known, everyone will know me, I'll leave a mark on the universe for my mother and father, they protected me for as long as they lived. Now I will protect those name and create a legacy for myself. " yes I want, no I will be" I say confidently to the man. "That's it kid hop on I'll take ya to the arena where you will complete with others to become the best of the best." He says while handing me a red card with a horned animal skull in white on it with the words apex under it. "You are now on ya first steps to becoming a legend" he says while we enter the ship, and head to this arena.

So much has happened in such a short amount of time, mother, father I shall bring honor to our name. Thank you for all you had done for me. Goodbye.

____________________________________

End of chapter one