Chapter 15 | the new roomie

After winning, we go back to the apartment, and Liz is waiting for us at the elevator, "congratulations on your victory (miss/mr) l/n, I have some good news. You now how an apartment that you'll share with only four people instead of everyone in one. It's on floor number 98, please enjoy, everything was moved for you." She says and walks back to her desk. I wonder who the new roomie will be. We all get in the elevator and head up to check out our new apartment and to see our now roommate.

We reach the floor, and the elevator door opens, revealing our new apartment, in the middle of the living room is all of our bags, and a note telling us we can pick our rooms, "I call first pick!" I yell and run down the hall, "what no fair!" Mirage follows me. I go to the room furthest from the elevator, and walk in, it's definitely the master, it's huge. You can see the whole city from the huge window, it had a little fire place under the tv, and a little couch too, and then the bathroom in connected to the room, it's huge and luxurious.

 "Call this one!" I yell out to the others, they yell back saying ok, I run out and grab my bags, and see bloodhound, "did you pick a room yet?" I ask, "no not yet I'll let everyone choose first" they reply, "w-well if you want you can share the m...

"Call this one!" I yell out to the others, they yell back saying ok, I run out and grab my bags, and see bloodhound, "did you pick a room yet?" I ask, "no not yet I'll let everyone choose first" they reply, "w-well if you want you can share the master with me!" I smile. They blush and nod, "I vould like that" they grab their bags and we walk down the hall. We unpack all of our belongings, and I decided to go take a bath, I fill the tub up with hot water with lots of bubbles, and I sit and relax in it for a few minutes, then, *Boom* the door gets thrown open and a girl with brown hair pulled into a side ponytail rushes in, "WAIT! Ramya! Don't just run in their!" Mirage yells and runs in after her, once he notices I'm in the tub his face heats up and he shuts his eyes screaming apologies, he tried to find his way back out and ends up hitting a wall and falling over. "Get up Witt, and introduce me to ya friend," the woman says pulling him off the ground. "VHAT IS GOING ON!?" Bloodhound rushes in, I just sit there. "Hahahahaha!" I laugh, "what's your name?" I ask the woman, "my names Ramya Parekh ! Aka the rampart, ya killed me my first game but it was awesome the way I went out so I'll let ya off the hook." I smile, "nice to meet you! I'm y/n" she smiles back. "Ooh we'll leave ya two now ha ha" she grabs mirage and drags him out shouting the door behind them leaving me and bloodhound. "I'm confused vhat just happend?" They look over to me, "no idea" I reply dunking my head under the bubbles. They laugh and walk out of the bathroom leaving me alone again so I can finish up. I finish bathing, and I walk out into my room, bloodhound is laying in the bed, without their mask and helmet, I love seeing their face it so beautiful. They smile and blush, "may I join you?" I ask, they pull the covers down so I can sip into the bed right next to them. They lay on their back, and I roll into their stomach, with my head right under their chin, I use my hands and mess with their soft hair. They smile, "I love you so much, I thank the All Father every day for bringing you into my life." "I love you too, thank the All Father too for me" I sigh and press my ear to their chest. Listening to their heartbeat, it easily and quickly puts me to sleep.

"Good morning my love, it's time to get up"bloodhound softly kisses my cheek. Mmm "no" I say pulling the covers back over my head. "Ve have to go participate in the games my love" *sneeze* "or not you don't sound vell" bloodhound gets up and walks into the bathroom, " I vill go tell Liz Ve vill not be participating for a few days because you are ill" they hand me some pills and a water bottle, I take them nod and throw the covers back over my shivering body.

__________________________________________

End of chapter fifteen