Chapter 19 | the throne

The next day a nurse came into my room and did a simple check up on me, they said everything was good and I'm perfectly healthy. Me and bloodhound have food brought to us in bed, which causes them to get flustered. I giggle and eat all of mine. I get and and change into some fresh clothes. Bloodhound does the same, we walk out and decide to go for a walk. But the universe had other ideas, "your majesty! How do you feel? Are you alright?" I smile, "don't worry Carlos I'm fine thank you" bloodhound grabs my hand with theirs, pulling it up to their lips. I blush, "w-what was that for?" "I just vanted to remind you how much I love you" aww how sweet. "I hate to end your loving moment, but I have some important things to discuss with your highness." "Like what?" I reply confused. Carlos leads us to a different room, a room that is heavily guarded. "Your highness, me and all of the people of Serice want you to take your rightful spot as (king/queen). After seeing how passionately you protected us from the invasion you have gained our trust and popularity. Will you?" Waoh woah woah. Me. (King/queen). "What does that mean? Will I have to leave my friends and my new family? Will I be able to leave this planet and participate in the Apex games?" So many questions run through my mind. "As long as you return to Serice twice a month and attend to your oral duty's such as tending to the military, passing laws, etc you can do as you please." Carlos says. He grabs my hands. "Please y/n" that's the first time he's said my name, "Serice needs you, I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe and happy." He brings his lips to my hand. I blush and pull my hands back. Bloodhound is furious, even if it was just a respectful kiss, it was still a kiss.

"I-I'll do it" I finally come to a conclusion. Carlos smiles, "we will have your coronation tomorrow! I'll prepare everything! Thank you your highness!" He rushes out after bowing to me. I blush again and nod. The door shuts. "Vhy did he have to do that?!" I turn and face bloodhound. "Hey" I grab their hands in mine and pull them close. "It didn't mean anything, it's just because I'm royalty." Bloodhound sighs and hugs me, "I know, I guess I have to get used to it now" I giggle "that's right!" "Vhy don't Ve go on that valk now?" I aground we head out.

We walk along the edge of the glowing forest, I love it so much. It's gorgeous. Bloodhounds hand is in mine, the air is cool as our shoes crunch the snow beneath them. I exhale, mist extends from my mouth. I love winter, maybe not falling into frozen lakes but every thing else about it I love. "Are you prepared for tomorrow?" Bloodhound asks "I am" I say confidently. We finished our walk and I decide to go rest before the big eventful day I have coming tomorrow.

(Next morning)

I'm woken up and rushed to get dressed, (options above) the clothes are beautiful, it fits me perfectly

I'm woken up and rushed to get dressed, (options above) the clothes are beautiful, it fits me perfectly. My hair is done and I'm told what I have to do, (pretty much the thing from frozen) I have to hold a staff in one hand and a orb of some sort in the other, I'll do my vows and then we party! I'm nervous, so many people will be there. I can't mess up or let them down. But here goes nothing!

__________________________________________

End of chapter nineteen