➪ ELEVEN

ADORA||

ADORA||

THEO'S mother was coming over today to plan the family dinner she was having. She had to cancel it because most of the guest couldn't make it. She was planning to have it in two weeks.

The door bell rang, Theo got up from the couch as I grabbed the wine for her placing it on the counter. She hugged him entering with a smile which dropped when she saw me. Placing her bag down she took a sip of her her wine  before turning back to Theo.

"Theo who decorated your place it's very plain" I was glad it Theo who did and not me, I wanted to but he wouldn't let me he said he liked the way the beige went with everything so I let him do what he wanted.

"I did mother" he said in a basic tone.

"Oh well in that case it's nice the beige goes with everything" she sat on the couch not glancing at me once.

"Well the dinner is next week, Emma had important business to do" she directed at me. Emma was a model as well as I was, our companies never crossed pathways but we were bound to. She was first in her region but when it came to all around I was first.

"Loren nice meeting you again" I lied through my teeth she turned her ice cold blue eyes towards me probably hating the face I wouldn't stoop to her level of pettiness she only answered with closed lips.

"Anyways Theodore when were you going to tell me you met up with Emma for lunch this weekend" Theo choked on his water. I turned my head to him, he avoided my gaze.

Was she the phone call that he got making him smile?

"Yeah she called me saying she wanted to speak about things, making sure we weren't awkward" his hand resting on my knee.

"Why didn't you tell me, or bring me along" I asked.

"Don't be silly Adora maybe he wanted to reignite an old flame without any problems" Loren taunted taking a sip of her wine in her cup before standing up.

"Well I must be going, I really hope the two of you guys can make it to the dinner, if you can't Adora that will okay as long as Theodore is still there I'm sure Emma will keep him company as she did this weekend" she said before closing the door humming.

Theo stood up taking the glasses to the kitchen. "Why didn't you tell me you met up with her" Did I have any reason to talk, no but I still would have like to known.

"It's not a big deal Adora" he dried the dishes placing them in the cabinets.

"Not a big deal Theo you went to lunch with your ex girlfriend, and you didn't tell your wife" Adora you met up with your therapist came on his tongue and didn't tell your husband my subconscious spoke.