⌦𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

Kei let out another frustrated grunt as he walked out of his closet, yet another unsuccessful trip. He had been looking for his black hoodie with a small stegosaurs on the top right pec- which had apparently gone missing with all his other clothing. Recently, Kei has noticed as clothing kept disappearing from his closet. Items from pairs of socks to full outfits were all gone in less than a month. He had an idea as to who the culprit was but wanted to wait for the right moment to confront him.

"Babe, have you seen my black hoodie?" Kei called out to the raven sitting in the living room watching T.V while going through his drawers to see if it was misplaced.

"Which one?" He heard the raven call back to him and answered as he walked out of their shared bedroom, "The one with the small steg, you know, one of my favorites." He watched as the setter quickly pulled the blanket on him higher, showing only his eyes and nose above the blanket, as he neared the setter.

"Hm, no I haven't. Did you lose it?" Tobio looked up to glance at the blonde standing behind and above him on the couch.

"Apparently, just like all the other clothing in my closet." The smaller boy shrugged and turned back to the volleyball match playing on the TV, not moving the blanket any lower to reveal more of himself. Kei hummed and walked around the couch, now in front of Tobio and blocking his view of the game taking place on the screen. "Kei," the boy whined and shooed the blonde out of the way, making no progress as Kei stood still where he was. "You wouldn't happen to be wearing my hoodie, would you?" The middle blocker noticed the familiar logo at the sleeve of the clothing that Tobio was wearing. Tobio quickly pulled his hand back under the blanket and tighten his grip around it, "No, I wouldn't have said I didn't know where it was if I was wearing it." The raven defended himself, not paying too much attention to the game anymore.

Kei hummed yet again and picked up Tobios legs, sat down, and placed his legs back down onto his lap. He waited a few moments for the raven to ease and forget completely about the suspecting blonde- which didn't take too long- before yanking the blanket hiding Tobio off of him. He grinned at let out an "Ah-ha." at the sight. Tobio scrambled to hide the small stegosaurus at the top of the black hoodie he was wearing.

"So you did steal my hoodie." Kei teased Tobio who softly scoffed and pouted, "Surprise."

"Have you been stealing all my clothing?" Tobio pursed his lips and nodded, "Who else would've?" Kei smiled and nodded in acknowledgment before turning back to the TV.

"Keep the hoodie, it suits you. But I want my other clothes back."

With the short words, Tobio'seyes lit up and the deflated after hearing he had to return it. "What's yours is mines though."

Kei laughed and ran his fingers through Tobios hair, leaving a quick kiss on the other's forehead.

"Sure, whatever you say."

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━
[𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄]

➮ sorry it's super short and also sry for this: i really miss jinnie- pls, i was trying to figure out the line distribution for going dumb, and turns out it was an ot8- i feel dumb- n e ways, it's sad how they can't mention his name :/ but i can't wait for when he's back :>