Brother's wedding

Y/N POV

I woke up in the morning, feeling fresh. I went to the washroom to do my morning routine.

Till I am busy, let me introduce myself.

Hi, I am Y/N, an Indian girl living in Korea. I've been living in Korea. My dad got transferred in Korea so we had to shift. Last year, my dad got transferred to India so they left. But I am still in Korea because I've a job here. I work as a makeup artist in Big Hit m. I am the makeup artist of my boyfriend, A.K.A., Min Yoongi. But today I am going back to India because my elder brother is getting married.

I came out of the washroom and saw Yoongi still sleeping. I went to him.

Y/N: Boo!!!
But he didn't move an inch.
Yoongi: You think you can scare me.
I pouted as he said that.

Yoongi POV

As I said that, she pouted cutely. It was so cute that I couldn't resist. I pecked her pout.

Yoongi: Now stop sulking. I'll get ready and drop you at the airport.
Y/N: I wish you could come too.
Yoongi: I wish too. But you know I have a busy schedule.
Y/N: Yeah. Now go get ready. I can't wait to go to India.
I got up and went to washroom to do my morning routine. I got ready and we left for airport.

Time skip

When we reached the airport, I heard some sobs. I looked at my side only to find Y/N crying. I immediately hugged her.

Y/N: I don't want to leave you.
Yoongi: But babe you have to go. Its your brother's wedding.
She shook her head.
Yoongi: Babe, if I get time, can I come to your brother's wedding?
Y/N: Really?
I nodded my head.
Y/N: That would be great. OMG, will you really come?
I hummed in response.
Y/N: Then I'll wait for you.

Then we heard an announcement and Y/N had to leave.
Yoongi: Bye babe. I'll miss you.
Y/N: I'll miss you too. Love you.
Yoongi: Love you too. Bye.

3rd person POV

Y/N board the flight and it took off. After a few hours the flight landed. Y/N took her luggage and went outside the airport. She looked here and there but couldn't find the person she was looking for. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to look at the person.

??: Hi cutie, aap kisse dundh rahi hai? (Hi cutie, who are you looking for?)
Y/N: Main apne bhaiya ko dundh rahi hu. (I am looking for my brother.)
??: Till your brother is not here, want to have some fun with me?
Y/N: Bhaiya, ab bohot hua. (Bro, now its enough.)

Yes, the person was none other than her annoying brother and they are always talking nonsense like this.

Y/N: Congratulations bro. I can't believe my idiot brother is getting married.
Ansh: Thanks sis. Yoongi is not coming?
Y/N: No, he said he will come if he get time. Let's just go home.
They both got to their home.

Time skip

Y/N POV

I was talking to my family when Ansh called me.

Y/N: Hello!
Ansh: Come to the backyard. Someone is here to see you.
Y/N: Who? Is it Naksh?
Ansh: Just come and see by yourself.
Y/N: Ok, I'll come.

I went to the backyard but didn't see anyone. I was going back in when someone back hugged me.

Yoongi: Did you miss me?
Y/N: Yoongi! OMG, are you really here?
Yoongi: Yeah babe.
I immediately hugged him.
Y/N: But didn't you say you had a busy schedule, then how are you here?

Flashback

At airportYoongi POV

I saw Y/N leaving and I immediately went to my home. I packed my bags, called the members to tell them that I am leaving to India.

Yes, India. I took a leave of three months from the company. I want to surprise Y/N by going their.

I board the flight and it took off. After a few hours it landed. I took my luggage and went outside the airport and called Ansh.

Ansh POV

I was talking to my friends in backyard when I got a call. It was Yoongi.

Ansh: Hello Yoongi, need something?
Yoongi: Actually yes. Can you come to the airport and pick me up?
Ansh: You are here? But Y/N said you are not coming today.
Yoongi: I'll explain you later but right now can you come and pick me up?
Ansh: Yeah sure. I'm coming.

After a while I reached the airport and spotted Yoongi.

Ansh: Hey bro!
Yoongi: Hi, congratulations!
Ansh: Thanks bro. Let's go home. Y/N will be really happy.
Yoongi: Yeah.
We left the airport and went to my home.

End of flashback

Yoongi: That's what happened.
Y/N: I am really happy that you are here.
After that we kissed. The kiss was passionate and it lasted for 2 minutes. We broke the kiss because of lack of oxygen.

Y/N: Let's go inside and meet my parents.
We went in and met her parents. Everyone talked for a few hours.
Y/N mom: Now everyone go to sleep. Tomorrow is Ansh's wedding. Everyone has to get up early.
We all went to sleep.

Next morningY/N POV

I woke and directly went to the washroom and got ready for the ritual before marriage. I woke Yoongi up and went to the venue. The ritual lasted for 2 hours. After two hours, everyone went to get ready for marraige.

Me and Yoongi got ready and went to the venue. Yoongi was really amazed by everything happening as it was his first time attending an Indian wedding.

Y/N: This is nothing Yoongi. We missed some rituals before marriage.
Yoongi: Will this things happen in our marriage too?
Y/N: Is this your way of proposing me for marraige?
Yoongi: Maybe. Well, my parents are coming tomorrow to meet your parents.
Y/N: What?!! Tomorrow!
Yoongi: Yeah.
Some random relative(SRR): Namaste beta!
Y/N: Namaste aunty.
SRR: Tumhare bhai ke baad tumhari hi bari hai. (After your brother's wedding, it would be your turn to get married.)

I didn't know what to reply to that so I just smiled and nodded at her. She left and rest of the wedding went smooth.
When everyone was ready to leave the venue, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was shocked.