Wedding

Evening
Yoongi POV
I was getting ready for the wedding. Today is my wedding but for some reason I'm feeling really nervous.
Jin: Yoongi, everything will be fine. What are you nervous for?
Yoongi: I know hyung, everything will be fine but I am still feeling nervous.
Mr.Min: Don't worry. Everyone feel nervous on their wedding day.

Mrs.Min: And you know what? I saw my daughter-in-law, she is looking gorgeous. Yoongi, you wouldn't be able to control yourself tonight.
I blushed at that comment. I can see the members trying to suppress their laughs.
Yoongi: Eomma!!
Mr.Min: Stop teasing my son. Come on, let's go to the venue.

Meanwhile with Y/N
Y/N POV
I was getting ready. My dad came in.
Y/N's dad: My princess looks beautiful.
I immediately hugged him. Tears threatened to fall down but I held them in.
Y/N's dad: You'll go back to Korea after some days, leaving this house and your family. Don't you dare forget us.

At this point I couldn't hold my tears so I let them fall.
Y/N: Dad, I'll miss you.
Y/N's dad: Me too.
Y/N's mom: So you won't miss me?
I went to her and hugged her.
Y/N: I'll miss you too mom.
Y/N's mom: I'll miss you too. Now stop crying. Don't let your makeup to get ruined or else you'll look like a ghost on your wedding.

Just then we heard loud music. Then Ansh came in the room.
Ansh: Jiju's here.
Then he noticed me.
Ansh: I don't want to admit but you look beautiful idiot.
I hugged him too.
Y/N: I'll miss you.
Ansh: I'll miss you too. Now you guys go, Yoongi's here. Complete your before marriage rituals. I wanna stay here with Y/N.

Mom and dad went outside and my friends came in. We talked for a bit then I was called outside.
Y/N: I am feeling nervous.
Abeer: Why are you nervous?
Aadi: Maybe she is nervous about her first night!
Ansh: Stop it Aadi. Don't worry sis, that happens.

We all went outside. I sat on the seat beside Yoongi. We completed all the rituals of the wedding. Soon the wedding got over. Everyone gad dinner.
Y/N's dad: Take care of her.
Yoongi: Don't worry dad.
He said with an assuring smile.
Everyone was bidding their goodbyes that's when we heard loud gasps. We went their and saw Bhumi and Jungkook making out. Everyone was shocked watching this. Soon they pulled away.

Bhumi: I completely the bet.
After she said that to Jungkook, she left .
Khushi: I think we should go back to what we were doing.
Mr.Min: Right!

We completed all the after marriage rituals and went home. Me and Yoongi were going to our room but were stopped by the maknae line.
Yoongi: What?!
Jimin: I just wanted to say, let our sinu-i walk tomorrow because we have to explore here.
I blushed at that statement.

Yoongi: You leave that to me. Go!
I would be a tomato by now.
Yoongi: Lets go inside.
We went in our room.
Yoongi: I know you're not ready yet, I can wait for you. Right now we are tired so lets get fresh and goto sleep.
We got fresh and went to sleep

TO BE CONTINUED.....