Haldi

Next morning
Yoongi POV
I woke up early today as I am really excited because today is my wedding and Y/N will officially be mine. But their is still one ritual left before marriage. It's called haldi.

I asked mom what happens in that ritual and she told me that in this ritual, haldi is applied on the bride and groom's body. The yellow colour of haldi is also considered auspicious and it is said to ward off the evil as well.

She even told me to wake up early because O would be the first one to complete the ritual. I asked why and she said that after applying my haldi, the remaining will be applied on Y/N.

By now, I am really really shocked by all the ritual in an Indian wedding.

I got ready for the ritual. My seat was already prepared so I sat on it. Soon the ritual started, my family, friends and some relatives that came, applied haldi on my body.

After I was done, I went inside the house.

Y/N POV
I got ready for the ritual and was waiting for someone to call me downstairs. Just then my mom came. While I was going, my eyes met with Yoongi's eyes and he called me to meet him but I declined. But soon I felt myself being pulled by someone to the space under stairs. I looked at the person and it was Yoongi.

Yoongi POV
I pulled her where no one can see us. As she saw me, her eyes widened.
Y/N: Yoongi, what are you doing? I need to go.
Yoongi: Well actually I decided something.
Y/N: What?
Yoongi: I should be the first one to apply haldi on you.
Y/N: What?! How?

I leaned in and she immediately closed her eyes. I went near her face and rubbed my left cheek against her right cheek as I still had some haldi on my face. I did the same with other. I pulled away from her face and she opened her eyes. Even though her cheeks had haldi on them but I could still see some tint of pink on them. She became a blushing mess.

Y/N: Wait, how will I go out like this?
Yoongi: I don't know but one thing is clear that you are not washing it from your face.
Y/N's mom: Y/N, where did this girl go?
Y/N: Give me some idea. What will I say to mom?
Yoongi: I don't know.
Y/N's mom: Y/N!!
Yoongi: Go, my mother-in-law is calling you.
As I said that, I left.

Y/N POV
After Yoongi left, I went to my room. As I went to my mom, she was going to scold me but noticed the haldi on my cheeks.

Y/N's mom: Who applied you haldi?
Y/N: Ac..actually, Yoongi's f..friends pulled me and t..they ap..applied it.
Y/N's mom: Oh ok, now lets go.
Thank God mom did not suspect. I sat on my seat and everyone applied haldi on me.

Y/N's dad: I can't believe that my little princess is getting married today and will be going away from here.
Hearing these words, I couldn't control my tears and I let them flow.
Y/N: I'll miss you dad.
Y/N's dad: I'll miss you too beta.
I didn't saw anyone else but I'm pretty sure everyone else would also be crying.
Naksh: You guys are such a mood killer. Today my best friend is going to get married and you guys are crying here.
Khushi: Yeah, you guys complete because we also wanna apply haldi on our friend.
Ansh: Fine then.
After that everyone applied haldi on me and after that I left to my room to get some rest.

Jungkook POV
I was going to kitchen and saw Bhumi and she had haldi all over her. I pulled her in the kitchen with me.

Jungkook: Hello!
Bhumi: Hi! What are you doing? Why did you pull me here?
Jungkook: You seriously forgot.
Bhumi: W..w..what?
Aa she stuttered, I know she remember but is not accepting it.
Jungkook: If you don't remember, I'll do it myself.
Bhumi: No, I remember.
Jungkook: Good, when will you do it?
You guys must be wondering what's happening, right?
Let me tell you.

Flashback
On the Sangeet ceremony day
Jungkook POV
I was speed walking as I was getting late but then I saw someone standing in front of me. I look up and found Bhumi checking me out.

Jungkook: Done checking me out?
She flinched a little at my voice.
Bhumi: I was not checking you out.
Jungkook: But it doesn't look like that.
Bhumi: Don't always think so high of yourself.
Jungkook: Really?
But suddenly I remembered something.

Jungkook: I wanted to ask someone about this. What happens in this ceremony?
Bhumi: Sangeet ceremony includes a dance competition between bride's side and groom's side.
Jungkook: Oh! It'll be fun 'cause I already know we'll win.
Bhumi: No, you'll not.
Jungkook: We will. Wanna make a bet?
Bhumi: Fine. If we win, you have to take off your shirt in front of everyone as soon as the winner is declared.
Jungkook: Fine, then if we win, you have to kiss me in front of everyone.
Bhumi: No, that's not happening.
Jungkook: Why don't you accept it? Just tell that you don't have confidence on yourself.
Bhumi: Fine, I accept it.

Flashback end
Jungkook POV
Jungkook: And we won but you've been avoiding me since then.
Bhumi: I am not avoiding you. It's just that, I am busy.
Jungkook: Then complete it tonight.
Bhumi: Fine.
Then she left. I also left to my room after that.

In the backyard
Taehyung POV
I was helping to clean the backyard. I saw some haldi, I took it and was going inside but I bumped into someone and the haldi was all over us.

Taehyung: I am so sorry.
Archy: I am sorry too. I think you should change your clothes. Theirs haldi on it.
Taehyung: No. First, I'll help here then I'll go. Well, what are you doing here?
Archy: I was also helping here... I am really curious about something.
Taehyung: What?

Archy: How did you all react when you guys got to know about jiju and Y/N's relationship?
Taehyung: Well, for some months they kept it a secret but then they decided to tell us. We were really shocked to hear that Yoongi hyung and his makeup artist were dating. We never thought that Yoongi hyung would date someone but in the end we all accept it because Yoongi hyung really loves her.
Archy: I wish I would also get that type of lover!
Taehyung: Me too! We totally forgot about the work in our talks.
Archy: Oh yeah. Lets finish the work.

Meanwhile with Jimin
Jimin POV
I was searching for Jungkook and Taehyung and I saw Jungkook in the kitchen talking to Bhumi. Then I searchtfor Taehyung and saw him talking to Archy in the backyard.

Jimin: Looks like everyone is busy.
Just then I spotted Shanaya.
Jimin: I should also get busy.
I pulled Shanaya to the balcony.
Shanaya: What are you doing?
Jimin: Just wanted to talk to you.
She blushed a little as I said that.
Shanaya: But I don't want to.
She said with a stern voice even though I could see her blushing.
Jimin: If you don't want to talk, then give me your phone number.
Shanaya: Why would I?
Jimin: Come on, I know you like me. Stop resisting.

Shanaya: W..who told you I..I l..like you. I d..don't.
Jimin: Then why are you stuttering?
Shanaya: I'm n..not. Let m..me g..go!
I chuckled as she stuttered again.
Jimin: I'll not let you go until you give me your number.
Shanaya: Fine. My number is 9373xxxxxx. Now let me go.
Jimin: Fine, you can go.
Shanaya: Now that you've got my number, don't act like a despo.
She left from their.
Jimin: What do I do? You make me act like a despo.

TO BE CONTINUED.....